Chapter 14: Three Months Later, A Love Reunion

"Kagome..."

It's been three months since it happens. Inuyasha was all alone in the forest with no friends or anything. Except for Kikyo. She's been with him all the time. Well, sometimes. Inuyasha was running around and heading back to the forest. He wishes to bring Kagome and the others back, but they never trust him because he has betrayed his own best friend. Everything's his fault. He blamed himself for everything. He lost his friends, his shards, and even Kagome. When Inuyasha kept running around in the woods, he was pinned in the tree by those sacred arrows. He was in shock to see those actions. He looked up and saw it was Kikyo who bounced him on the tree.

"Kikyo?" Is she going to...?

Suddenly, Kikyo walked away as she put the arrows away. Inuyasha was just glaring at her in confusion. He began to shout at her.

"Hey! What's going on!? Talk to me, Kikyo!" Inuyasha yelled.

Kikyo spun around with a frown. "Inuyasha, stop thinking about Kagome and the others. They don't care about you anymore."

"What?"

***

When Inuyasha got out of the tree, he sat beside Kikyo in the grass field just like from fifty years ago. He couldn't understand why she would do that. He was just glaring at her in frustration and confusion.

"Now, now, Inuyasha. Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you," Kikyo said with a soft smile, acting like a beautiful woman in the wide world.

"Then why did you bounce me down to the tree? You know you almost kill me," Inuyasha snapped.

Kikyo spun her head at Inuyasha. "Inuyasha, I've found out Kagome has left you with another man."

He blinked in shock. "Who?"

"Your brother, Sesshomaru. Do you know Kagome had left this place for three months? She's not coming back for you because she doesn't love you as I do," Kikyo said.

"Sesshomaru? How long has been going on between her and Sesshomaru?"

"They've been together about four months but turned out I've overheard Sesshomaru saying that Kagome hates him because he drove her away to remain his strength back. That's why Kagome doesn't want to come back," Kikyo explained to him.

Inuyasha blinked his eyes again. "So you've been spying on them, did you, Kikyo?"

She shook her head. "Of course, Inuyasha. I just talked to Sesshomaru for a bit. That's why. Although Sesshomaru threatens me that if we ever hurt Kagome, he'll destroy us."

He scowled with a smirk. "Don't worry, Kikyo. I can finish him off myself. After all, you're still mining and I won't let you get killed again."

Kikyo chuckled happily. "I love you, Inuyasha. You mean so much to me."

When she pressed her lips against his, Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her shoulders as he kissed her lips softly. He let go of her lips and tell her, "I love you, too, Kikyo."

***

"Oh, man! It's been three months since I've been gone forever!" Kagome mumbled herself as she headed back to the shrine well. Yep, it's been three months since Kagome returned to see her family. She explained what happened to her over four months. Kagome said she was in love with Inuyasha's older half-brother Sesshomaru. Her family was happy to hear that, but she also told them that she was cursed by Tsubaki. She explained when she falls in love with him, she will have her tragic time which means she will die at the hands of the traitor. They were in shock by the times.