Chapter 12: Sesshomaru To The Rescue and the End of Relationships

Sesshomaru woke up in the dawn. He noticed Kagome and Rin weren't with them. Their bedding spots are gone cold as he remembers their bodies were warm but turned out they disappeared. He began to panic. He stood up and looked around.

"Kagome! Rin! Where are you!?" Sesshomaru shouted that made Jaken awake.

"Lord Sesshomaru? What's happening? Is something wrong?" Jaken asked, worryingly.

"Kagome and Rin were gone! I can't smell their scents. Jaken, when's the last you've seen them?" Sesshomaru asked him.

Jaken looked away nervously. "Well... I remember seeing the girls sleeping beside you, My Lord."

Sesshomaru gritted his teeth sharply. "Jaken, I want you to stay in the camp. I'll have to go save Kagome and Rin."

Jaken nodded. "Y-Yes, My Lord."

When he headed to the tent, Sesshomaru began to fly in the sky. He went searching for them to find their scents. He couldn't believe it. Kagome and Rin got kidnapped. Sesshomaru floated in the air and found their scents. He can smell the scent of the demon bird and the strange demon. He noticed it was the scent of a dragon demon. He began to follow the scents.

***

Meanwhile, with Kagome and Rin, they were both being dragged into the throne room by the demon guard. He threw them both towards the demon dragon kind that made them exclaimed in pain.

"Lord Drago, as requested here are Sesshomaru's women," the demon guard said with a frown.

The demon dragon named Drago wore his samurai lord armor and a distinct crimson sheen. He has blue marks on his face and two horns from his forehead along his hair has red and shaggy. His eyes are yellow sclera and pupils with red. He has Sesshomaru's sword that the demon had stolen from Sesshomaru and the others. The whole room is filled with bright candles glowing with small flames. He just sat on his throne as the ruler of his kind.

"We present you, Lord Drago of the Eastern Land," the servant announced to the two girls.

They both blinked their eyes in shock.

Suddenly, Kagome saw the familiar silver-haired woman with blue eyes walking towards them with an evil smirk on her face. Kagome knew it was Tsubaki the dark priestess from her dreams. Her silver hebi snake appeared crawling all over her shoulders.

"Tsubaki!" Kagome growled as she protected Rin from the dark priestess and the Lord Demon Dragon.

"Tsubaki, are they the ones who've been speaking of?" Drago questioned the dark priestess.

Tsubaki nodded. "Yes, My Lord. They are the ones we've been looking for. Kagome and Rin."

"I see now," Drago muttered as he walked towards them. Kagome and Rin backed away from the demon dragon and they both leaned against the wall.

"Stay away from us!" Kagome warned with a glare. Rin hid behind her with a fearful look on her face.

Kagome saw the sword that Drago has been stolen from Sesshomaru. She can sense his energy power was filling up with darkness. Sesshomaru's swords are now filled with evil. Kagome knew this was bad.

"So you are Sesshomaru's woman, correct?" Drago questioned as he pointed at her with the sword.

Kagome nodded with a frown. "Yes, I am. He is my protector."

"I told you not to be falling in love with Sesshomaru because you will certainly die, Kagome. Too bad you won't be alive forever and never see Sesshomaru again," Tsubaki said as her eyes are gone glowing with red.