Chapter 9: A Real Kiss

It's been three weeks since they stayed in the village, but Kagome had a strange dream of having a family with Sesshomaru. Kagome doesn't understand, but she couldn't stand how she has those feelings for him. She thought she first fall in love with a traitor like Inuyasha who is her first crush but turned out her feelings were mixed up and she liked Sesshomaru.

Although, she thought maybe she and the others would be able to defeat Naraku then take the jewel and save Kohaku from his control. Sesshomaru would be strongest than Naraku. Except for Inuyasha who he's not. Inuyasha always wanted to defeat or kill Naraku to complete the jewel. But that's not gonna happen. And do you all know why? Inuyasha is a complete idiot because he always interrupts their battle when she overheard Sesshomaru fighting against Naraku to rescue Rin. Inuyasha always hated his older brother when he was around all the time. Kagome knew he was a jerk. She doesn't mind Sesshomaru at all when he's around with Jaken and Rin.

Right now, the four of them are heading to the middle of the forest. They stopped for a second and began to unpack their stuff. Rin was hungry. Kagome has to cook for her. Sesshomaru say beside the tree and watched over them while Kagome was cooking vegetable soup. He still thinks Kagome was such a good person who always takes care of Rin. Jaken was just standing around and holding his long staff. Sesshomaru knew Kagome always settled in with Rin and Jaken.

"Kagome, what are we having?" Jaken questioned her curiously.

Kagome smiled. "I'm cooking vegetable soup. In case it's a human food which means me and Rin are humans."

"Oh, right! Although, Lord Sesshomaru doesn't eat human food at all! He only eats demon food," Jaken pointed it out.

"Well, Sesshomaru doesn't eat at all. Plus, he uses his energy to keep his strength up," Kagome said.

"Yeah, Lord Sesshomaru is the strongest of them all and he fought bravely!" Rin said with an excited smile.

Jaken sighed at this. "Well, you girls may be right, but I do not want Lord Sesshomaru to get strayed to death."

"Don't worry, Jaken. Sesshomaru is fine and he won't be starving to death," Kagome said with a giggle.

Sesshomaru always kept watching them talk. He didn't understand the feelings. He liked Kagome first of all, but all he ever hated was all humans. But he still doesn't understand. It's been almost four months since he vowed to protect Kagome from Inuyasha who betrayed her. Inuyasha wasn't her protector anymore. Sesshomaru was. It was the first time protecting Kagome and Rin.

He sighed at this as he remembered something...

Flashback

Sesshomaru went outside in the garden and saw his mother, Inukimi, watching his father, Inutaisho, flying off to the sky. He noticed he went to go see a human girl like Princess Izayoi whom he met before. Was his father having an affair with Izayoi without his mother's knowledge? Does his mother know what was with him? Sesshomaru walked towards his mother and began to question her as he stared at the sky where Inutaisho flew off with his giant demon dog form.

"Mother? Where is the father going?" Sesshomaru asked.

Yukimi calmly. "Oh, your father has to go visit the human. The one like all humans."

Sesshomaru blinked his golden eyes in shock. He began to frown angrily as he knew his father was having an affair with the human girl.

"But not, Sesshomaru," Inukimi interrupted his thoughts. "It won't do you any good to follow him, my son. You're too young to understand such weaknesses, Sesshomaru."