Chapter 27: Inuyumi's Badly Advice

It's been two weeks since the day they became mates and family, Kagome's group grew bigger as a family in Kaede's Village. She was glad Rin and Shippo got along with the white wolf princess, Ayame. This wolf princess treated them pure and kindness like she does. She found it hilarious when she saw her two kits chasing Jaken around in the flower field, trying to get him to wear the necklace of flowers that Rin had made. She also glads that Inuyasha and Ayame got along together while watching over her two pups.

She smiled at that, happily: marrying Sesshomaru, adopting two pups as their own, and having his half-breed baby.

"Kagome?" It was Sesshomaru who spoke to her.

"Yes?" Kagome spun around.

"Do you think Koga will know that Ayame is with Inuyasha all the time?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Well, when we went to his territory, he'll notice that Ayame and Inuyasha are together," Kagome said.

He softened his golden eyes. "Why do you look like you don't want to see him?" he asked Kagome.

She sighed with a sweatdrop. "Well, that wolf won't stop calling me 'my woman' whenever I meet up with him. I used to like him a lot since I was fifteen years old."

"I see."

As a matter of fact, she used to like Koga but turned out she turned sixteen or seventeen years old when she changed a lot. She didn't like when Koga calls her 'my woman'. She always knew he won't stop. She also knew that he only called her because she can sense the jewel shards around his two ankles and get out of his engagement with Ayame. Koga will never stop calling her that. Kagome was glad she was with Sesshomaru as her so-called mate or even her husband.

"I hope that wolf better not hands on you." When Sesshomaru growled lower in furious, she couldn't help but giggle.

"Don't worry, Sesshomaru. He won't. Remember he found out about it," Kagome replied with a kind smile.

He chuckled at this. "Well, I'm glad. When he finds out what's going on between her and my brother, he'll get to use it."

Kagome nodded in agreement.

"Well, I'll have to pick Isabo's pups up. Because she's having a meeting with the Lords," Sesshomaru said before kissing her on her left cheek.

"Okay. Be careful, Sesshomaru," Kagome said, loudly, watching him fly away.

When Sesshomaru left to pick his sister's pups up, Kagome continued to watch over her two pups, but she was picking one of the herbs and putting it in the basket. Suddenly, a figure approached her when she didn't know who was coming. Kagome didn't hear her footsteps. It was Inuyumi.

"Well, isn't that something?" Inuyumi said with a dark smirk, staring at Kagome who was picking the flowers. She had watched over them before Sesshomaru took off. She narrows her amber eyes and says, "So this is Sesshomaru's mate that they were talking about? Let's see what you have to say now, bitch."

When she was about to approach her closely, she heard a voice calling out. It was Jaken all along who kept an eye on Kagome.

"Inuyumi, what are you doing here!?" Jaken asked, holding onto his staff and pointing at her. Rin and Shippo saw what was going on. They noticed there was another demon dog like Sesshomaru and his family. Inuyasha and Ayame spun their head around and saw a figure standing in front of Kagome.

"Who the hell is she?" Inuyasha asked in a stern voice.

"I don't know, Inuyasha. Let's find out," Ayame said as she and Inuyasha approached them quickly. Inuyasha didn't trust this female demon who was about to do something to her.