02 | Feverish Start

Our professor was writing our assignment for today when suddenly, the bell rang

Our professor was writing our assignment for today when suddenly, the bell rang. Finally, I thought.

"Alright, students. Enjoy your break." He said before exiting the classroom. I stood up and so did Alhaitham. I turn my head to the side just to see the others walking towards us.

"It's literally only lunch time and we already have so many homework... On Monday too" Aether complained.

"Shouldn't you be used to it already?" Kaveh asked as we all exited the classroom. "And Y/n, you look paler than usual?" I gave him a look before muttering "Say another word and I'll have you meet death before me"

Kaveh just shook his head before before mumbling "You might meet it before me at this point."

Tighnari walked besides me while Alhaitham who was besides me a minute aho was now talking to Kaveh about the upcoming school activities. "Hey, are you sure you're fine?" He asked, his voice was filled with concern. Before I could reply Nilou also asked about my well being.

"I'm fine, you guys don't need to worry"
I'm totally not fine, I thought.

"Alright, students

"Alright, students.That is it for today, your last period professor informed me she won't be able to attend today so enjoy your early dismissal. Class dismissed." Holy shit I survived. As I was putting my things back in my bag, Alhaitham called my name. "Y/n,"

I looked at him before replying with a "Yes?"

"Meet me at the student council meeting
place after your done." He said, carrying his bag with one strap only. I nodded my head and continued doing what I was doing as he left with Cyno and Aether.

"Wanna get Ice cream before our meeting later, Y/n?" Kaveh asked. I simply shook my head "Can't do that. Alhaitham wants to meet me before the others. He wants to discuss some things, I guess."

He smiled at my response "Alright, do tell me if you guys kiss" My eyes widened at what he said as I immediately smacked his arm. "Kaveh! What the fuck?" He simply laughed in response, running away before I could murder him.