20 | Laughs To Forever Cherish

You were woken up by Kaveh, who was shaking your body aggressively

You were woken up by Kaveh, who was shaking your body aggressively. You, on the other hand, didn't have any motivation to get up and start the day.

"Get up!" You heard Kaveh yell but chose to ignore it, shifting to the other side. You heard Kaveh groan at your actions before you heard him stomping away.

You continued to snuggle the pillow you were hugging before you felt a pair of hands grab your legs. You yelped, letting go of the pillow and turning to see who it was, but before you could do so, another pair of hands, grab a hold of your arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" You yelled, trying to twist and turn so they wouldn't be able to carry you. You tried to remove their grip on you, and it ended with them having to drag you to the kitchen, screams, yells, and laughter could be heard.

The others who were already there couldn't help but laugh. Some were in disbelief, well Tighnari and Alhaitham were in disbelief, looking at the three of you as you tried to stop the two from dragging you any further

"Stop it, both of you," Tighnari ordered, face-palming himself as he was on the verge of kicking the three of you out since he could no longer handle your shits.

Dehya and Kaveh let go of you before offering a hand to help you get up. The three of you walked towards the table, before sitting down.

"Well, you three sure did cause a ruckus," Cyno spoke before taking a bite of the food on his plate. You scoffed before you turned to him.

"Oh please, I was finally having a good sleep after I don't know how many weeks if they didn't drag me out of bed and threatened to throw me!" You exclaimed, putting your hands up to point at the two.
Kaveh laughed before proceeding to choke, making you laugh at his misery.

You heard Alhaitham clicking his tongue before proceeding to pass Kaveh a glass of water, which Kaveh gladly accepted.

"What will we be doing today?" You all turn to Nilou who asked. You heard Kaveh clear his throat, acting as if he was about to professionally announce something.

"Well, we'll start with the hiking trip for today and we'll have a few challenges prepared and each and one of us will have to complete it before 6 pm. And then after that, we'll be having a bonfire!" He exclaimed excitingly. You on the other hand didn't know if you were excited or not. It sounded tiring yet, fun at the same time.

All of you are peaceful after that. You all packed your bags and prepared for the hiking trip. You were applying sunscreen when Alhaitham walks up to you. You turn to see him already dressed up and ready.

"Yes?" you asked before he handed you a bottle he was holding. You took it and read the label. It was a lotion to keep mosquitos away from you.