03 | 20th Century

Shortly after, the other members had arrived. One by one taking their seat.

Alhaitham was discussing some things such as the following activities for this month and schedules and so on. The other members also suggested some of their ideas.

"Any thoughts or Ideas, Y/n?" Now their attention is on me. "I was thinking if we should have a competition for all classes. Though this time, there should only be one or two students that'll be part of the competition. In other words, they'll represent their class." The look on my face showed boredom. I didn't like meetings.

"What kind of competition though?" A member asked as my gaze turned to her.
"A competition where every student who wishes to watch can. More like a public competition"

"Ohh, like a runway fashion something!" I nodded my head in response. I look at Alhaitham, my face showing that I wanted to go home already. He was someone that can read my facial expressions.

The meeting ended after we had the activities planned out. Everyone was leaving the room. I stepped out of the door to see Alhaitham and Kaveh talking.
They noticed me and waved so I approached them.

They talked about the upcoming events, and being the Vice President sure has its consequences sometimes. I thought I'd only be chilling while Alhaitham does the work. We all decided to go to the cafe outside the Akademiya. Kaveh ordered for us, leaving me and Alhaitham alone.

"Hey, Haitham," he removes his gaze from the book he was reading and looks at me
"Yes?" He replied, "I was thinking..." He smiles, not letting me finish my sentence.
"Sharing your thoughts with me now, huh. That's not something you do often." I look at him annoyed. "Can I please just finish what I was saying?"

"Alright,"

"As I was saying, I was thinking of having like custom uniforms for us Student Council members so when there are events, it'd be easier for us to spot one another. Any type of top would do. It could be a polo or a dress shirt. And for the bottoms, we could just wear black trousers."

"Your idea is useful, I'm not surprised you even thought of that considering how you nearly got lost while we hosted our previous event" did he have to remind me that?'

"Bitch- You were gone when I came back looking for you!" I nearly tried to strangle him. Good thing we were the only customers in the cafe.

"You came back looking for me? I thought you left sulking." He chuckled, clearly knowing what spots to hit to get me annoyed.

"I did! Who wouldn't be sulking after getting only 1 mistake on the test." I leaned back, arms crossed. Where the fuck is Kaveh at?

He was about to reply with something but Kaveh came back with our orders, I ate in silence as Kaveh noticed the atmosphere.