13 | Misogynistic Relatives

After the 'group study' in which Cyno and Tighnari arrived after 10 minutes and joined the mini-study games, you were all playing

After the 'group study' in which Cyno and Tighnari arrived after 10 minutes and joined the mini-study games, you were all playing. You laughed to yourself as you recalled Alhaitham and you who were fighting with your answers while Kaveh was asking you both questions.

Flashback

"Alright, let's start with an easy question," Kavehh said as he flipped through the pages of the textbook, looking for a question to ask you both. It was only you and Alhaitham who were allowed to answer. The rest were watching you both, knowing well this would not end well.

"Smack your hand on the table and then say your answer. If you don't, I won't consider your answer. Alright?" He told you both the instructions. Dehya was already snickering along with Aether, who both knew the two of you well.

"This won't end well, won't it?" Tighnari said to the calmer part of the group. Cyno nods before sighing. "I bet we'll get kicked out after 5 mins," he said while eyeing the two, wondering why Kaveh suggested that.

Nilou giggled as she sat next to Cyno and Tighnari. "Maybe it wouldn't be that bad, seeing how determined they are to beat each other," she said as she started recording with her phone. Dehya and Aether now sat next to them before they started to giggle and moved a bit closer to the calmer group, signalling them to move closer, too.

"I bet they'll end up together this year." Dehya said." Aether laughed before he spoke. "No, I think they'll get together after Y/n's birthday." At this point, they were all placing bets. It was now Cyno's turn.

"I doubt they will get together this year. I bet courting comes first." they all thought about it for a moment before Kaveh shushed them all. "Guys, shut up for a few minutes." You snickered along with Alhaitham before Kaveh went on.

"How many chromosomes does an average person-" before he could finish saying the question, you and Alhaitham already smacked your palms on the table, and both said the answer at the same time.

"46!" You both said a bit too loud than needed. Kaveh gave you both a 'Wtf' look. "I wasn't even done yet, and you both already answered?" The rest of the group snickered before Tighnari spoke.

"Quit smacking your palms on the table. it's too loud, and we might get kicked out."

Kaveh asked a few more questions before you two got out of hand. "What's the formula for a complete hydrocarbon combustion?" You both got up from your seats and started shouting the formula at the same time, but you finished first

"I won! Beat that, Alhaitham!" You teased him annoyingly, making faces and sticking your tongue out, annoying him further.

"Oh please, you only finished saying the formula 0.1 seconds before me!" He exclaimed as you continued to piss him off.

"What's that? Kaveh, did you hear something?" Alhaitham looks like he was pissed while Kaveh laughed way too loud that he ended up falling off the chair, and the others laughed too.