22 | Moments Like This

Surprise my bbgs 😘🫦

I don't know how this is a surprise, but consider it one since I usually update on Sundays.

If things go as planned, the next chapter will scream 'I wanna be yours."

I apologize for any errors, enjoy while I haven't started with my angst😘🫶🏻🫰🏻

Thank you for 46k reads!!🫶🏻🫶🏻🥹

You and Kaveh were currently having a break

You and Kaveh were currently having a break. Dainsleif stopped by earlier to check on you two. Dehya and Cyno already left to attend personal matters. It was only you and Kaveh that were left in the room alone.

Suddenly, someone opened the door. You turned in the direction of the door to see who it was. "Knocking is a common manner-" You stopped speaking when you saw who it was. It was the new female student.

"Yume? What are you doing here?" You asked. Confused at her sudden visit. Kaveh, who was laying down somewhere, with a book on top of his face, suddenly sat up straight when he heard the name you mentioned.

"Sir Dainsleif said I could accompany you two. I hope you don't mind." She smiled. But for some reason, you thought her smile meant something else.

"Uhh, sure?" You said, turning to Kaveh, who had a look on his face that clearly read.'What is she doing here?'

Yume sat down near you before speaking.
"I've heard a lot of great things about you, Y/n." You paused, wondering why she mentioned that.

"You're an overachiever, aren't you? I'm surprised you're still managing to keep up." Her words triggered your personal space. You felt offended. It was like she was expecting a downfall from you.

"Please don't ever bring that up." You said, returning your attention to what you were doing earlier on.

You heard her click her tongue. "Is it that bothering, Miss Vp?" She said, moving closer towards you.

"I-" She cuts you off before you could say anything else. "It must be amazing being smart, rich, and talented as well, isn't it?" You didn't even notice Kaveh walked up to you both, not until Yume flinched when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"You don't know her personally. Stop trying to trigger her personal space." Kaveh spoke with a stern voice. Clearly annoyed. You were also starting to get annoyed by her words.

"You know nothing about me personally. You have no right to tell me I must be living an amazing life." You looked at her, almost glaring in the process.

She paused before laughing. "Oh, come on, Miss Vp. I was merely joking." She giggled, patting your shoulder.

Kaveh gave you an 'I'm not so sure' look. But you both chose to stay quiet after that. Yume kept on talking and talking while you and Kaveh stayed quiet while trying to form ideas in one panel. She was mostly mentioning her Dad's money and how she never had to work for anything.