09 | Gentlemen

The holiday season has ended, meaning it's back to suffering again

The holiday season has ended, meaning it's back to suffering again. You groaned as your alarm started ringing again.

"Damn it," You cursed before sitting up and turning the alarm off. You yawned as you stretched your arms. "What a life," you whined before getting out of bed and making your way to your bathroom.

You turned on the light switch, letting your eyes adjust to the light. You wash your face with water to wake yourself up a little more before turning on the heater. Your uniform has already been prepared since last night.

After taking a shower, you did your skincare and got dressed. You brushed your hair before making your way downstairs. You spotted Kaveh who was making coffee.

"You woke up earlier than me?" You made your way towards him and he gave you your cup of coffee before replying, "New year, new me" he grinned as you gave him a stare, clearly saying "what the actual fuck?"

The coffee woke you up better than the shower you took, did. After a few muttering curses, a few of the maids had set up the table, with your breakfast. "Looks good," Kaveh looked like he was gonna drool as you gave him a weird look before sitting next to him like you always would during family dinners.

You both finished your breakfast and waited for the car. When you both reached the campus, you saw Nilou and Dehya at the front gates. They turned their gazes at the familiar car. You and Kaveh got out and you both exchanged greets with the two.

"The others are already inside, you look like you still don't wanna go back to school yet, Y/n." Dehya chuckled at what she said as Kaveh held back a laugh and Nilou giggled. You only groaned in return as the thought of workloads came to your mind.

"I'd rather attend school than listen to my brother screaming while playing games with his friends" You complained as they laugh at you while you guys walked your way inside.

While walking, the student council Secretary spotted you before running towards you with a clipboard in his hands.

"Miss Vp!" he called out, before breathing heavily considering how he rushed to catch up with you.

"You guys go first, it seems like my amazing presence is needed," you joked as they gave you a weird look before laughing.

"Why hello there, what seems to be the problem that you had to sprint your way towards me? Surely Alhaitham can fix it, right?" he looks at you before handing out the clipboard with a pen and paper.

"Alhaitham wanted me to hand this out to you, he said he wants you to read them and sign them afterwards," he said as you flip the pages of paper, scanning the documents.

"Alright, I'll take it from here. Prepare for your next class, kid." you gave him a small smile before patting his head. Dang, I'm starting to inherit his habits. He's giving his poor junior some pressure too.