08 | Free Food

A/n: before the chapter starts, I'd like to inform everyone that the outfit for the party will be your choice. I'm not gonna put a pic cause I want you guys to pick the outfit you would like for today's event:)

Anyways, Happy reading and Merry Christmas! :D (edit, I've only finished writing this now)

Forgot to post this early:(

It was currently the last day before Christmas vacation starts. We were all in our classroom, waiting for the party to start. Alhaitham still hasn't arrived and that's new coming from him. Where is he?

My current thoughts vanished as soon as Kaveh poked my shoulder. "What are you zoning out for? Is it cause of Alhaitham?" He teasingly asked. I just sighed in return,
"It's odd that he isn't early... Usually, he'd be the first to arrive..." Kaveh nods in agreement.

"Maybe he's stuck in traffic-" before Kaveh could say something else, we both heard the door open, making everyone else in the room look towards the door.

It was Alhaitham, in all his glory. Wearing a wine-red dress shirt, and a black coat hanging on his shoulders, matching his black trousers. Bro looks hot- no wait, what am I thinking-

"You're late," Alhaitham looked at me with a smug look. "I'm not. Everyone was simply early." Kaveh snorted at his statement. "Since when was stealing other people's line your thing?" I asked him after he made his way towards us.

He shrugged in response as the others who went out to get something for the party arrived. Dehya walked towards us first

"Hey! Alhaitham, you're here, finally." Followed by Aether who jokefully said something, "Wow, Alhaitham, you look like you're gonna attend some party for those rich businessmen." Making us laugh.

The party was going well. I and the others were currently sitting while our adviser was picking students who'll participate in the next game. I was talking to Kaveh when suddenly, my name was called, making me groan.

The others laughed before telling me good luck. The game was musical chairs. Out of all games I could've participated in, why this?

So far, I was doing well. I didn't think much of it not until we were down to the last three. I need to think of something...
While we were walking in a circle around the chairs while waiting for the music to stop, I managed to think of something.

When the music stopped, without hesitating or thinking twice, I snatched the nearest chair, moving away from the other 2 players before sitting on it. My action made the whole class erupted with laughter. Some clapped while others even stood up laughing and cheering me on. I ended up laughing too.