17 | Lunch And TCG

Before you and Dehya could even start placing your items inside the tent, Tighnari appeared suddenly, stopping you both

Before you and Dehya could even start placing your items inside the tent, Tighnari appeared suddenly, stopping you both. Both of you looked at him with confusion.

"What's wrong Tighnari?" Dehya asked. When you turned your head to the side, you saw Alhaitham and Cyno Disassembling their tent. That made you even more confused. What's going on?

"We were updated about the weather, it seems like it will rain tonight." You and Dehya groaned. Not sure if you were
annoyed by the fact you and Dehya had finally finished assembling the tent or over the fact it will rain tonight.

"Seriously? We just finished assembling this!" Dehya groaned again as she complained. You could only sigh before you started to break parts of the tent.

"We all will be staying in one cabin together, though. This means, easy access to stealing snacks!" Aether exclaimed, appearing out of nowhere. Tighnari smacked the back of his head, earning an 'Ow!' From him.

"That doesn't sound bad, as long as no one starts telling creepy stories in the middle of the night. Remember what happened last time?" You remind them of the events on the previous sleepover you guys had wherein it went downhill after midnight.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't think I want to end up breaking something again." Aether shivered at the thought of how he broke a vase In Alhaitham's house after using it as self-defence over the fact they thought they were being haunted. Turns out it was Alhaitham's butler checking on them.

The group soon placed their things inside the cabin they were assigned to. The cabins were quite spacious and cozy. The calmer part of the group and you left to check up on the activities. Forgetting the fact your friends who pulled a stunt earlier during the bus ride, were there.

Oh, the second stunt they pulled was something you were least expecting. Making you and Alhaitham sleep next to each other was something you never thought of. You weren't expecting them to go this bold. You started to question yourself why you let them set up the inflatable mattresses.

"Oh, for archon's sake, What the actual fuck are you guys on?" You started muttering curses as they snickered. "If I end up kicking his balls late at night, you're all at fault." You and Alhaitham aren't on each other necks as much as you used to be. Even so, you both would still bicker every now and then.

"Oh? You're risking your future kids?" Your eyes widened in horror at what he said. A blush appeared on your cheeks as you understood what he meant. Aether and Dehya burst out laughing. It was only the four of you that were in the cabin since the rest were helping Alhaitham with Student council President stuff.

"That was a good one Kaveh!" Dehya and Aether we're now on the floor while laughing maybe too hard. They found your reaction even funnier. You grab a hold of Kaveh's hair before pulling him downwards. As a normal person would, Kaveh tried to pull your hand away while being in pain and told you to stop, with a mix of apologies in between.