12 | Cared

You were currently studying in the school library, you were alone and you thought it would be better if you were studying alone rather than having your friends study with you cause you knew you were most likely gonna end up in the mall with them t...

You were currently studying in the school library, you were alone and you thought it would be better if you were studying alone rather than having your friends study with you cause you knew you were most likely gonna end up in the mall with them than studying or getting something finished.

You had no this afternoon and decided to use that time to study. It was currently 2:30 pm and you still haven't eaten your lunch. I'm returning to my old habits, great. You thought as you recalled the past habits that you had no choice but to get rid of after your father found out about them.

Yes, you were hungry but you ignored your hunger and are chocolates in return instead of a real meal. Coffee was a great help in keeping you awake. If you didn't get any, you were sure you'd be asleep by now.

(A/n: To my readers who don't like or drink coffee, I'm sorry😭)

The exams were this week, and you're still unprepared. If you weren't in a public place right now, you would be breaking down already. That's why you chose to study in a public place to avoid your breakdowns. You didn't like crying in public. It felt embarrassing to let your emotions take control of you, especially in public.

Your phone was on do not disturb mode. you were sure if one notification pops up, you would immediately check on it. So you placed your phone away from you, not bothering to check the time or any new messages. You failed to notice the messages from Kaveh too.

Flipping pages of paper and books, highlighting keywords to make your studying and life easier, groaning every 5 to 10 mins and complaining about how tired you were. But it's not like you had a choice in the first place. You've been familiarizing definitions for a while now.

After a while of reading, you decided to make questions for yourself to answer later on after you finished the whole topic. You were so focused on your work that you failed to notice a person making their way towards you.

The person stops right in front of you before you noticed. "Y/n," a familiar voice calls out your name. It caught your attention. At first, you thought that person was looking for a table to use or a specific bookshelf, but the smell of a familiar cologne and the sound of the voice you called attractive before, says otherwise.

You look away from your notes before looking up, it was Alhaitham, holding a plastic bag too. You gave him a confused look before he sat in front of you.

"What are you doing here?" you questioned, out of all people you thought were gonna find you, it was him who did. He didn't reply to your question and took what was inside the bag instead. It was food. You could feel your hunger level rising at the sight.

He didn't speak a word while taking the food out, he took utensils from the bag too before he pushed the food with his fingers, in front of you and handed out the utensils.
You were surprised by his action

"Eat." He said. It sounded more like an order, too. You gave him a surprised look, this was not what you were expecting at all. He raised his eyebrow at you before you shook your head.