25 | Safe

The two tried to catch up with the male who was walking in front of them, mood clearly ruined

The two tried to catch up with the male who was walking in front of them, mood clearly ruined. "Alhaitham, wait! We won't be able to get anywhere if we don't talk about how we're supposed to find her clearly." Tighnari yelled, making him stop walking.

"Tighnari's right. We should split up." Cyno spoke as the two walked up to the male in front of them, finally receiving the chance to catch up.

"That'll save us more time to search. Less talking, more time for searching. I'll send a message to my matras for backup." Cyno added, pulling his phone out from his pocket before he typed out a message.

"Wait, wait, where are we supposed to search? We'll be wasting time if we don't have specific areas to search in." Tighnari asked, making the two stop, turning to meet his gaze as realization hit them both.

Silence filled the atmosphere as the two began to think of an answer. The deafening silence was cut off by the grey-haired male.
"Allegedly, Yume, most likely, has something to do with this. They couldn't have gotten too far away from the grand hall. Speaking of which, our classroom is not far from the grand hall."

"That does make sense. The best and only plan we have at the moment is to check the nearby hallways and rooms. But why allegedly? Isn't it obvious enough the two sisters have something to do with this?"

Alhaitham blinks before answering Cyno's question. "It's obvious enough, though we do not carry enough proof to make a statement. We'll with those two later on. They aren't our priority at the moment, Y/n is."

Cyno and Tighnari turns to look at each other before a sly smirk appeared on both of their faces. "Our priority or YOUR priority?" an irk mark appeared on Alhaitham's face when Tighnari emphasize the word 'your'.

"Forget about you two helping, it seems Dehya and Kaveh have been spreading their mischievousness to the two of you."

The two males behind him laughed but soon stopped when they saw Alhaitham walking away. "Hey- wait! We were just joking."

Alhaitham scoffed at Tighnari's words. "Really now? Cyno's jokes are usually far worse than that. We're supposed to split up as well."

An offended expression formed on Cyno's face. "My jokes are funny."

"I can write an essay to prove my point."

"I'd like to see you try-"

Tighnari cuts Cyno off from finishing his sentence. "Alright, shut it, both of you. We're forgetting our main priority here." the two clicked the roof of their tongues before shutting up, resulting in them splitting up after Tighnari assigned the areas they were individually gonna search in.