07 | Treated Right

Shopping with Alhaitham🤭

I woke up and the first thing I see is the car window. I turned to my side to find Alhaitham focused on the road. He side-eyed me before speaking, "Slept well?" He asked as he turned the steering wheel. I hummed in response. "Are we near, yet?" I gently rubbed my eyelids.

He nods as I saw the sight of the mall. He drove us to the parking lot, finding a spot to park. After he parked the car, he got out and closed the door before making his way to my side to open mine. What a gentleman this guy is, I thought.

He closed the door behind me before locking the car. We started walking towards the entrance afterwards. As soon as we entered the mall, Alhaitham asked me, "Where do you wanna go?" I looked up, away from my phone before replying. "Uhh, can we go look for gifts? I haven't gotten a gift for secret Santa" he sighs at my statement before we walked towards a store, looking for a gift.

"Didn't they have a wish list?" Alhaitham asked me as I was looking through the shelves. "Nope, though the person I got likes stuffed toys. Should we go to miniso?"
He nods in response and we exited the store. While exiting, I noticed there were a lot of people today. Must be the cause of the holidays and gift shopping

Alhaitham suddenly grabs a hold of mine, intertwining it with his. I was shocked by his sudden action. since when did he get all touchy?! He looks at my shocked expression.

"It's crowded, I can't afford to lose you," he bluntly said making my face redden. Since when did he learn to act like those guys in kdramas?! It sounds like it came from one! I thought as I covered half of my face with my free hand.

Alhaitham noticed my sudden change of behaviour. "Are you alright? You seem a little red. It must be from the cold..." This guy, I swear- Oh my gosh, he's making it worse than it already is!

"I'm fine, since when did you care anyway." His grip on my hand tightened but not in a way I would get hurt. "Well, you are my responsibility at the moment," This dude really knows what and which word to use, it's so unfair.

"We're here," we both stopped as we saw the Miniso store. "Stay close, don't wander too far," He said as we walked inside. This time, it was he who trailed behind me.

A cute stuffed toy caught my attention and I ran towards it making Alhaitham who was talking to someone over the phone turn his attention towards me, eyes widening a bit at the sudden move I made. "Y/n- hey wait!"
He ran after me who was now holding a big plush that was probably the size of 2ft.

"Alhaitham look, isn't it adorable!" My voice was filled with enthusiasm. His eyes which were filled with worries now softened at the sight of my holding the plush. He walked to my side.

"Don't run off like that, I already warned you earlier, right?" He flicked my forehead, making me wince in pain. "Okay, okay, stop!" I rub the spot he flicked.