23 | My Knights In Shining Armor?

A/n: imagine disappearing and then randomly dropping a double update out of nowhere

I sincerely apologize for my disappearance, please accept this as my apology🫰🏻🫶🏻

Kinda got a little out of hand midway.

Days turned into weeks. Time flew by before you could even process it properly. The deadline for the art competition was tomorrow. The thought of not having enough time to finish was reaching.

Both of you and Kaveh received the new schedule of the art competition and how it was supposed to go. You could still recall the reaction earned from both of you after receiving the news.

2 weeks ago

"WHAT?!" both of you yelled in sync. Alhaitham regretted informing you both after nearly destroying his eardrums. Life drained from your eyes as Kaveh started muttering curse words.

"How the fuck are we supposed to finish the piece when the remaining time is 2 weeks?!" The blonde gripped his hair, frustration taking over him.

"You both will have to finish it during the remaining time. All the contestants from other schools will be arriving at the Akademiya on that day. You'll have to be there to represent your work." Alhaitham explained, handing out another wave of pressure on the both of you.

"The pressure you both are carrying must have gotten heavier by now. Even so, I'm sure myself you'll both get through it." The cousins turned to look at each other, eyes blinking a few times while a blank expression rested on their faces before they turned to look at the male in front of them.

"Are you Alhaitham?" The blonde one broke the silence.

"What?" A confused look was written on his face.

"You're telling us encouraging words, you must really want us to win or something." Your voice was low, only loud enough for them to hear.

Kaveh snickered before speaking, "I thought the world was ending." You laughed at Kaveh's joke. For a second, you could've sworn you saw a vein pop from Alhaitham's face.

"Shut it, both of you." He paused, his lips were a thin line before speaking again.
"The Akademiya currently wants you both to focus on this competition. You two are excused from doing any projects or activities after class till the competition."

The related two had grins on their faces at the new information they received, high-fiving each other, their joy crushed right after.

"Before you two even celebrate, that doesn't mean you both are excused from doing any of them. You both have to pass any missing work after the contest." The ash grey-haired male received a groan from the two of you.