CHAPTER V : CONTUMACY

*****ANNETH POV******

I sighed as I recognized the man... It was Alice .......my informer ....also working as a guard in jerry's gang.

"yes madam it's me". He said while getting up.

"so what is this place?" I inquired.

" This was a beer factory madam.......but currently it's abandoned ......"

"And it belongs to jerry...?" I questioned

"Yes madam it belonged to jerry......he used to run this factory in the name of his father.....but as years passed .....the business ran into immense loss so it eventually had to shut down. And currently, he is using it for other purposes such as a warehouse for keeping goods .....mostly illegal ones, to keep them out of others' sight. As it's situated on an entirely different route from the city ......in the outskirts .....so no one will suspect and no one comes here ........im sure he will keep them here.......the goods for which he prepared the trucks.......he is securing them with locks and trackers .......this must be something precious madam......" He said while raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm I see ......if that's the case we need a counter plan as soon as possible to stop him as soon as possible." I thought in mind.

"what's the order young mistress." He said grabbing my attention.

"Prepare a blueprint for this factory and the whole area and bring it to me at ollie's cafe," I said while moving towards the car.

"yes madam," he replied

"Get it done quickly," I said through the car window and drove off while he stood there bowing in respect.

###TIME SKIP###
I turned on the engine as the signal turned green but applied breaks immediately as something came in front suddenly which made me hit my head on the dashboard. I rubbed my head and looked up to see a man on the road rubbing his knees. I got off the car and moved towards the man.
"Are you okay sir?" I asked politely.

"When you girls don't have a sense of driving then why do you drive.... spoiled my brand new suit Huh!!!..." he said annoyingly.

"excuse me?" I said raising an eyebrow

"fucking Annoying bitch" he scoffed and got up. I looked up at him and my anger grew to look at the man in front of me...It was none other than Norman, the man I hate the most in this world after Johnny.

"Why do you men even speak when you don't know how to .......fucking idiot" I replied with more annoyance.

He smirked at me. "you surely are a touchy one ms.....a little too sensitive." he said while trying to touch my face

"Be within your limits, Mr. Rockwell!!!" I said while jerking his hands
"I'm not one of those hussy girls who will entertain all this nonsense of yours ......I am tolerating all this just because I respect mr mcgurn...Otherwise, I would have shown you how touchy I am......."

"Woah Woah Woah!!!! What a funny girl you are .......I can't believe this .......first u hit me with your car intentionally..then instead of apologizing or taking me to the hospital, you are showing me this attitude ......aah god!!! What happened to this world u created !!!!! There is no humanity left here!!!." He started creating a scene on the road stopping the traffic and making it more embarrassing for me to stand there. My brain busted in anger and I finally spoke after his grand dramatic nonsensical speech.

"Listen Mr drama king......I have had enough of this nonsense of yours.....stop playing the innocent victim here ......it was your fault in the first place.....you were walking on the street recklessly when there was a red light for the walking people .......u didn't notice because you were busy in your world and secondly beside being your fault walking recklessly ......I rushed out to help you and asked you politely if you were okay. I showed all signs of kindness and humanity, of which you were madly bragging about.......creating a full-fledged drama here to embarrass me in front of everyone......that mr Rockwell was intentional not what you accused me of......and here take this and send me your hospital and medical bills on this number. I'm sorry for the scratch my car caused you." I scoffed while handing him my business card and went from there leaving him in the middle of the road dumbfounded.