FINAL BATTLE (pt.1)

****Anneth POV****

I kept my phone on the night stand and was about to slip under the duvet when I heard someone banging my door. "Who is it at this hour......I'm tired already!!!" I sighed before getting up and went to open the door and there was Ronnie crying......he hugged me as soon as I opened the door

"Ron.....what happened......why are you crying?" I said hugging him back.

"I-I need your help!!!!....plzz help me!!!." He said without breaking the hug.

"Of course.......I'll always help you...... you don't have to ask me for that......I'll help you all you want but you have to calm down first and tell me properly.......here come inside first." I took him inside and gave him water.

"Now tell me.....what happened?.....what's bothering you so much?" I said holding his shoulder.

"D-Dad is in danger.....I have to help him and I don't know what to do!!!!" He said and I frowned.

"Uncle Brown!!!.......but i just saw him an hour ago.....he was fine!!!! what happened suddenly?......." I asked worriedly.

"Johnny figured out our plan......he knows we have a boss too on whose instructions we are doing this!!!......so to know who it is and to punish us all he took dad......he is going to kill him Anneth if he don't tell him who the boss is." He said sniffing.

"Then let's go and tell him" I said in a stern voice while standing up.

"Are you sure?..... what if things went upside down and we loose everything" He said in a cracking voice.

"yes.....I will go and face him head on!!!!.......I'm not afraid of him......I have got nothing to loose he already took everything from me......but you have a family to protect....." I said slipping under my coat."

"No we can't.....we have to think of something else......there has to be a way......I can't let you do it!!!......what if that puts dad in more danger" He said.

"Ron.....this is the only way.......if its me he wants.....then be it.......If this can save your dad.....I would do it" I smiled before continuing.

"I promise I would bring your dad back!!!" I took my gun and we head out.

I called Brynne and Alex to take care of the rest.

****END OF ANNETH POV****

****GARRY BROWN POV****

I woke up and found myself in a dark room tied on a chair......I turned to the other side and found Mcgurn in the same state. "What is he doing here......why did they kidnap him?......the goods!!!......they want the goods so they bought him here!!!" I thought. Well two are better than one to tackle them.

"Mcgurn.....hey Mcgurn!!! wake up!!!" I tried to wake him up. He opened his eyes after a few calls and looked at me.

"Garry !!!.....so they really bought you here!!!" He said in a low voice.

"What do you mean?......and why are you here?.....they found the goods?" I asked him.

"Its all that bastards doing......he wants to hunt us all down in one go......he bought us here so that he can lure the kids and kill all of us at the same time.......goods?.......money?....they are all just excuses......he wants to take us all down because we dared to rise against him. We killed his son....took his power and money so he is going crazy!!" He said breathing anxiously. Fear was clearly visible in his eyes.

"We have to save the kids then......we can't let them die at his hands.....let's get out of here first........you have a plan?" I asked him.

"I'll kill myself if I have to but I won't let them hurt my Norman.....I promised my dying friend that I will take care of him.....I can't let him die........" He said with a serious face.