CHAPTER XV : "WE ARE ON!!"

****JACK POV****

I was going through the materials  of the Next meeting as it was important for us to be prepared for anything that come before us..........considering our opponent..... we can't leave any loopholes....Anyway,he is no less than a wounded lion at this moment . If we want to break him completely we have to strengthen ourselves. And as Young Mistress said "NO ROOM FOR MISTAKES." We make a mistake we DIE!!!

In the Midst of all this my mind was also a bit concerned about what could be happening.Its taking too much time.....I hope everything goes well. Just then my phone chimed notifying a text from "ROCKWELL BRAT" that's the name I gave him as he as annoying as a fly.

"WE ARE ON!!" the message read. I sighed in relief and asked him to come to the cafe.

"YOU DID IT MAN!!!" I said and hugged him excitedly as he entered the cafe.

"oh!!!" He exclaimed.

"You did it Norman.....I'm glad I chose you for this mission" I said as I broke the hug.

"Well......That was not entirely  your choice but I'll let you have it if that makes you feel good....but only if you agree to not hug me like this ever again!!....its unacceptable!!....Understand Mr.Boss!!" He said dusting his coat.

"Okay...I'm sorry"  . He settled and ordered food for himself.

"So.....how was it?" I said closing my laptop and putting everything inside my bag swiftly.

"Fun?.....I would say..." He started eating. "He was hilarious!!!!.....well at first I thought he would not be easy to handle but at the end  he proved that he really is a certified jerk!!......I mean how can money be bigger than someone's family!!! ....he literally accepted the contract that he cancelled himself just so that he doesn't have to pay that fucking 1200 billion dollars. You were right....he is a Douchebag!!! a trash that will stink if you don't dispose it on time. Good thing I handled him. You should have seen his face when he realized he doesn't have any other option....He understood what I intended to do but I gave him a taste of his own shoes." And he continued and continued telling me everything that happened while munching on his food.

"You both are so alike" I mumbled but enough for him to hear.

"who?" He said while finishing the last piece of his pizza.

"Nothing.....just someone" I shrugged. Sometimes I feel like I should cut my tongue off. You fool what would you do if he figured out who you were talking about. Fool!!! The Crazy Queen would have killed me!!!

"And do I know that someone?....I mean if we are alike we must know each other." He smirked.

"Dude you have a girlfriend......remember?" He chuckled and I sighed. "Forget it....lets go!!" I said pulling him.

"Oh where?" He frowned.

"CLUB Stupid!!! ....to celebrate!!!.....Let's go.....I'll buy you drinks......like friends!!!" I said and dragged him towards the car.

"Frie.......nds?.........so you are finally considering us as friends.......tell me?.....tell me?" I shook my head in annoyance regretting what I said. "tell me.....Friend" he teased me.

"Shut up and drive!!" I pushed him to the driving seat and closed the door.

"That's unfair!!!.....shouldn't you be  driving after all I have done for you today......and you said we are friends" He pouted                                                                                                                                         "But I am the boss here.....so I give the orders and you follow them." I said while glaring at him coldly. He huffed and started driving.

###TIME SKIP AT THE CLUB###

"And then he pointed the gun at me saying 'any last words'" He said imitating the man in his story and we laughed.At first it was only for the mission but now I think there is no harm in being friends.....after Alexander's death he is the first person I had drinks with....I don't know why but he is different from others. I Don't feel lonely when I'm with him.

And with that we continued with another round. He has a great capacity I must say. 

"Ah right!! We dropped the containers to the factory but according to johnny he neither received the goods nor did Jerry came back.....For whom there is an explanation but not for the goods...... If they never received them...... where did they go?. Who took them? Maybe the One who Killed Jerry? After all considering his position this snake must have many eagles who had their eyes on him waiting to attack and finish him off. We should find that eagle before Johnny does.....it would work as a leverage." He said standing up and taking his phone out to call.

"Whoa...Whoa Mr. Sherlock!!!....calm yourself down.....its already been taken cared off.....you concentrate on getting him to sign the contract and keep yourself safe!!!. I said making him sit again.

"you already know?....and yet you didn't tell me?......you rude brat!!!" He said putting his glass aggressively on the table.

"First of all , I'm still working on it and I didn't tell you because you already had so much on your plate  " He settled himself.

"So tell me now!!" He commanded and I sighed and took out my phone and showed him the picture.

"Remember the man who was there when you reached the museum with the containers." He nodded after looking at the picture.                                                                                                                     "This man works for Martin." He frowned.

"Martin as in  MARTIN GREEN? ........"He Inquired and I nodded.                                                                        "It all started to make sense when his name came  forward. Everyone knows about the history of the hostility between the two Gangs. So its him!!!....He did it all!!! it was this fucker who bought the fake goods and tricked Jerry into buying them......and probably also the one who killed him!!!" I said putting the empty glass on the counter.                                                                                                                                                                                      I had to improvise the truth a little for him to not get suspicious of us. It would be better for his safety to not know the whole truth.

"The goods weren't original?....he tricked him?......HOLY SHIT!!!! SO I WASTED FUCKING 1200 BILLION ON THIS FAKE TRASH!!!!" He said furiously.

"You will be acquitted for that as the foundation promised.......so you don't have to worry about that.....She would never let us use that money anyway!!!!. I mumbled the last sentence.

"So the point here is......He tricked him into buying the Artefacts worth 24000 million dollars to get vengeance and  then killed him when he got the chance." I nodded . He thought for a while before speaking again.

"So what did he do with the original ones?.....where are they?.......If he had kept them for himself he should have sold them by now but there is no news of this in the market so far." He said tapping the glass nervously with his fingers.

"Ahh seriously man!!!....you sobered me up.....I'm leaving...... I have to catch a flight in the morning" I said while getting up from the counter.

"yaah!!!! wait for me" He yelled and ran towards me.

****END OF JACK POV****