CHAPTER XVIII : JUSTICE

****ANNETH POV****

Entering the warehouse we encountered some men in black.

"TWO for SEVENTEEN!!!!!.....isn't it kind of unfair?"Ron looked at me. "It is indeed........for them" We laughed. "Wanna bet?" I smirked. "Like old days?......this is going to be fun" He said fixing his hair and I nodded.

"loser buys dinner!!!" I said running towards the men.

"Hey that's cheating!!!" He said running behind me.

I tapped his shoulder and punched him as soon as he turned towards me . Seeing this all the other men approached us and we handled them one by one. Another man came running towards me I picked the baseball bat and hit the man's face knocking him in one shot.

"Nice shot!!!" Ron smirked and I brushed my shoulders proudly and ran towards the other one. This one flashed a knife at me I held his hand and twisted it hard. Dropping the knife he looked at my fierce eyes......there was fear in his eyes........I choked him and dragged him inside. Dropping the unconscious man I entered the room and the scene in front shook me.

David was holding a gun against Jack's head. I swiftly took out my gun and shot his hand making him drop his gun..... Hearing the sound Jack looked at me and smirked. His bruised face wounded me up. After some time, Ron entered the room.

"Oh look who's here!!!!......ANNETH ROMANOFF of the house EVANIE!!!!!" .The man approached me smirking while trying to enduring the pain.

"You are not supposed to speak her name YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!" Ron marched towards him furiously while I stopped him.

"I'll handle him......Go and help Jack." I commanded.

"Oh I like it!!!....I like that attitude.....this fire in you........I have seen it somewhere......where?....Where?......Ah! In the former lord.....your brother!!! but isn't he dead? and guess what who left him and ran away.......you!!!!" He mocked me...I grabbed his injured hand and pressed it harshly while he groaned in pain.

"Hurting isn't it?.......but its nothing compared to the pain you have caused in our lives. And now you'll pay for it!!!!" I said pushing him on the floor while he groaned.

"And who's going to make me pay?.....you? or this joker here?" He said pointing at Ron while trying to stand up.

"You and your minions can't even touch me........you are nowhere near us.......Your plan was good but unfortunately I came to know about it......Faking the goods........SMART!!.......but you hid them at the wrong place....and now you are here so its even easier for me to kill you both!!!" I looked at him and shook my head making him confused. Just when His Phone rang making me smirk.

"Take it......You'll be happy to hear the news!!" I chuckled and he quickly picked up the call.The call came as a surprise to him he looked at me while I smirked.

" What happened?......No goods?....wondering how did this happen?.........Well.....I did more than just touching....don't stress yourself let me tell you a story and you'll understand everything" I laughed while he looked at me all confused .

"Once there was a wild boar in the jungle......the wild boar used to enter the nearby village and cause trouble for the people. So the people decided to hire a hunter to hunt it down. The boar was too clever for a animal so it was a little difficult for the hunter to catch him so he thought of a plan........He put a bunch of meat in an open area intentionally for the boar to find it and when it did he caught him nicely!!!!" He looked at me all confused.