CHAPTER XXII : FINAL BATTLE(pt.2)

****NORMAN POV****

I woke up and it was all dark around me. It was because my eyes were covered and my hands tied at the back.                     

###FLASHBACK###

I got a call so I came to check upon my uncle and when I couldn't find him anywhere I panicked. I called my Uncle like a millions of times but not once did he answered......I was damn sure someone took him.

I picked my phone to dial again but couldn't as something suddenly hit my head hard......I slowly turned back holding my head and all I could see was a blurred figure of a tall man in mask......I tried to get hold of him but my head was hurting so badly that I couldn't.........I looked at the man before blacking out......he was smirking at me.

###PRESENT###

I slowly got up and tried to get hold of the situation........there was this strange smell in the room........though I couldn't see properly but it seemed that the whole room was dark, only a ray of light was visible from a small corner......could be the door to go outside.......I followed the ray and was about to reach the door when someone opened it......I heard them coming inside........I tried to look through the cloth but it was too dark.......they came towards me I took a few steps back when two arms held me and started dragging me.

"Who is there?!........I said who is it?!........Leave me this instance!!!.....Where are you taking me?!" I tried to free myself.

"Don't move" He said coldly throwing me back on the floor. I moved to get on my knees when I heard a gun cocking against my head.

"Okay.....Okay......easy bro easy!!!."I said playfully.                                                                                                  "Why am I here!!!.....What do you guys want from me and where the hell is my uncle?!!!" I said as the man on my right came in front.

"You will get to see your uncle as soon as you answer our questions?" The voice said.                          "Questions?....What Questions......What is going on?.......remove this cloth first!!!!" I said anxiously.

"You are not in a situation to negotiate brother!!!....you better sit straight or......."                                     "Remove it !!!" Another voice interrupted him. This voice?....I know this voice!!!!...I thought and the man removed the cloth. Adjusting to the light I slowly opened my eyes and the scene infront shook me. Johnny that bastard!!!.

"Welcome my friend!!! Welcome!!!!" He smirked.

"What is the meaning of this Mr. Mabart?!!!!..." I said furiously.

"uh-uh.....hold your anger young man.....I won't tolerate it twice!!!.....don't forget.....your attitude will decide your uncle's future" He said and showed me a video. I frowned when I saw my uncle in it.I quickly got up and rushed towards him but his men held me

"Leave him this instance!!!.....Leave him.......I'm telling you I'll kill you if you hurt him!!!!!" I shouted at him.

"I like it!!!!....this fear of yours I like it!!!!......It was a great Idea to show you this video......so now you are going to all my questions honestly." He laughed like a maniac.

"What Questions?.....I already told you everything that day what else do you want to know......For Gods sake!!!......How many times do I have to tell you that I didn't kill your son........ask the police!!!!.......why are you doing this to me?" I said as he shook his head.

"I know you answered everything and I believe you." He said coming closer.                                about my son and the goods.....we"ll get on it later......for now you tell me on whose orders did you did all this......I know you and those fucking Browns joined hands to bring me down......Don't you lie to me coz I know someone has your back otherwise you wouldn't dare to go against me....so who is this boss?.......tell me and take your uncle back.....easy isn't it?." He continued while I sighed in annoyance.

"Boss? we don't need a boss to bring you down...we are strong enough to handle you......You tormented us for years we didn't do anything because you took everything from us but now we'll no longer accept you as the king.....There was and will always be one king and that is His highness Lord Alexander the great....you think you can be king just because you have the seal........to become that you have to be as great as Him.......he wasn't just a leader but a man of honor.....He has our respect not because he belonged to the royal family but because he earned it.......I never got to meet him personally but I know what I heard about him was true.......you can never take his place......we waited for years but not now we have had enough now you have to come down. There is no boss....its us just us.......so stop tormenting me and my family.......until now I was considering your age otherwise I would have shown you what I can do.......so leave me and uncle while I'm being nice" I frowned while he came towards me and held my collar furiously.

"You motherfucker!!!!.....Who are you to give me a chance... Have you forgotten who I am?... this aggression that runs in your blood will be the end of you......that so called lord of yours was nothing more than a weak bastard.....see where his weakness took him and now you will meet the same fate.. I thought that I would show mercy and let you go but this attitude of yours will bring you death .........first I'll kill your uncle and then you!!!" He turned and ordered his men and what I saw next infuriated me. I saw the man injecting my unconscious uncle with something. I got up and ran towards the man holding the I-pad and held his collar and started beating him until the others came and held me.

"NO!!!....NO!!! UNCLE NO!!!!.......LEAVE ME!!!!.....I SWEAR ON MY DEAD MOTHER JOHNNY I'LL KILL YOU IF HE DIES.....LEAVE ME !!!!!" I said as I tried to free myself. Tears were continuously flowing from my eyes.

"You lost your last chance Rockwell.....now watch your uncle DIE!!!!!" He laughed maniacally. I furiously pushed the men with all my strength and ran towards him. I held his hair and pushed him to the ground......he groaned......the men ran towards me but stopped when I held the gun against his head.

" I have had enough your nonsense!!!!......Now you'll meet the real Norman......you move an inch and I'll blow his head off!!!" I said cocking the gun as a man slowly came towards me. I shot him while the others looked at me shocked.                                                                                                               "you think I won't shoot?....it's true I'm the hero but I won't show mercy if you hurt my family so now Johnny you're going to give me the antitode if you want to live!!!" I said as I clutched his hair tightly.

"Its no use....you are making it worse for yourself.....he is going to die eventually....so stop this stupidity and give me the gun." He smirked.

"Just give me the antitode or my gun will show you how stupid I can be." I said

"Respect doesn't get you power.....its the fear!!!....he wasn't great he was a fool acting all great in front of you.....he was weak and will always be weak....and all of them who follow him will meet the same fate as him and this is why they say you should never let your guard down.....not even for a second did you realize that it can be a trap....Now Mr Real Norman.....ready to die?!!"Saying he smirked at me just when a rope dropped and hooked me. It then slowly pulled me upwards soon I found myself hanging in the air. I was caught off guard I flapped to free myself but the grip was too tight.....they caught me in a trap.....After some seconds the floor opened vertically.....it was a pit that was filled with crocodiles......I closed my eyes as fear took over me.Then the harness slowly started to push me down. Not ready to face my death I closed my eyes praying for a last miracle to happen so I can save both my uncle and myself.

After a few seconds the harness stopped moving.....I opened my eyes and sighed in relief after realizing it really stopped.....It was just a few inches away the pit I looked in front but the scene in front was unimaginably shocking.....The man pulling me was lying on the ground and the remote was now with the girl holding the knife....It took me seconds to realize who the girl was.....It was someone who I never expected would be here.

"Anneth?!!!" I said as she looked at me with a completely different  expression.

****END OF NORMAN POV****