CHAPTER XIII : "NOW IS NOT THE TIME"

****ANNETH POV****
"Sienna?...." I frowned.

"Yes sienna....you know as your brother's wife was my sister and this bastard killed her." He said while turning towards us.

"Enna Eonnie was your sister.........how come i never knew about it?" I said scratching the back of my neck. "I mean why did you hide it from us?.....There was no reason for you to." I turned towards Ronnie who was looking at us with confusion trying to understand the situation.

"We never hid it from you......your brother knew all about it. I told him everything when he told me about him dating sienna. We wanted to tell him a long ago but your father instructed us not to tell anyone about it." He said fixing his coat.

"But why?......." It came as a shock to me. The women I spent my whole life with lied to me? . i don't remember my mother but i remember her. She looked after me.....took care of me like a mother would..... why would she lie to me?. I wanted to know everything.

"The answer to this 'why' lies in this house." Everyone looked around the room.

"As you must have figured out by now that this is my house. This ruin once used to be a beautiful garden. My father used work as your father's driver and was his closest friend while my mother looked after us and the house. Everything was going well not until one evening your father came to us with the most appalling news that shook our world. Our father had died in an accident. My mother could not bear this shock......She fell sick. Doctors tried their best but couldn't save her either. Now there was only me and my sister........all alone in this scary world. When your father heard the news he somehow blamed himself. My father had enemies everywhere and We were too young to carry on alone with this ruthless world so your father took us with him. So in order to keep us safe he instructed us to live in hiding until everything settled and never tell anyone who we are and where we belong to. Since then this Samuel became Jack and Sienna became Enna." He chuckled sadly.

"Years passed.....everything was getting to its place. Alexander......that bastard was a real Gem. You are really lucky to have him as your brother. Sienna learned to move on. She was happy. Everything was nice......" His rage returned.

"Then again this bastard came and ruined everything. He killed her........She was pregnant.....She cried......begged him but he......" He started sobbing.

"This bastard doesn't deserve to live." I said as i held his shoulder and he looked at me with his watery eyes.

"He definitely doesn't deserve to live........I understand jack.......who better than me can understand what it feels like to loose one's family.....the fear of being left alone.....breaks you from inside......I have experienced it.....I know how it feels like.....But now is not the time for it. I want him dead just as much as you want but being impulsive will work against us. You know we can't crack this deal without him. He needs to be alive for Johnny to believe us and we have to save Norman too. You know he is innocent and is dragged in this because of me. So I want you to calm down and let him go and I promise you.......when its time .....he will be all yours......you can kill him all you want.......no one will stop you.....not even me okay?" I said as he nodded in acceptance.

We sighed in relief. I took the gun from his hands and asked Brynne to take him home.

"From where do you people get the strength to endure all this?......this guy is amazing Anne" Ronnie said showing his boxy smile.

"Time teaches you everything bud......Anyway we don't have time for all this. We have a bigger problem ahead of us to solve." We sprinted towards the other room and found an unconscious David.

"Now what?" Ronnie inquired

"Now we have to carefully move him from here before he wakes up and recognize anyone of us. Alex!! Give him a Ketamine shot so he won't wake up for at least an hour or two. Then drive him back to his place and drop him outside. As for his men.....uhmm-"

"My men will take care of them......you go home....its getting darker Norman will be suspicious if he doesn't find you at home." Ronnie said. I nodded and left the place.