CHAPTER XI : YOU AND ME

****ANNETH POV****
I removed the hand from my mouth and twisted It hardly before turning.
"Hey!! Hey!! Easy!! Easy!! Martial queen.....it's me!!!." Ronnie groaned in pain.
"Ronnie!!!" I exclaimed
"Wh-what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here......what if someone sees us......are you mad or what?" I ratted.

"I'll tell you everything but leave my hand will you?.....it's hurting" He pleaded and I left his hand.

"How are you so strong huh!!! You are thin as a stick." He caressed his hand while hissing in pain.

"Stop the nonsense and tell me why are you here......I have to head back inside Norman must be looking for me." I said crossing my arms around my chest.

"Well my lady I didn't drag you out just to let you go back in......u're not going back and coming with me." He said and held my hand as I hissed in pain. In the midst of all this I didn't notice that my hand was bleeding.

"Oh my!!! Anne....your bleeding......when did you get hurt?" He said with a worried look.

"Must be when the chandelier fell.....that's not important right now......you said I can't go back inside .....why? what's going on Ronnie?......I know somethings not right.....the chandelier fell abruptly it can't be a coincidence.......I checked the arrangements myself and everything was fine. Someone must have triffled it." He sighed and held my shoulders.

"Let's get you treated first.....it's looks bad. Come with me." I Jerked his hands gently.

"No.....I'm fine. You first tell what's happening here.....I know you know something and I am not going anywhere until you tell me." He sighed in defiance.

"David.......is after Norman. As we anticipated Johnny is doing all that is in his capacity to find who killed his beloved son and Norman was the last person he talked to so...."
And then there was a gunshot from inside I wounded up and marched back inside but he held me again.

"Ron....let me go he is alone inside he needs my help" I said as tears filled my eyes.

"Anne.......listen to me". He turned me towards him and continued.

"I know u're worried for him and I would have gladly let you help him but try to understand the situation.......its David Thoreau we are talking about.....the most trusted bard of Johnny.....and most importantly he knows your face so we can't risk getting revealed this early.......because if he recognizes you he will kill you!!!.....He wouldn't want his boss to know that he made a mistake 4 yrs back.
Going inside can compromise everything. Just think......how many people's life will be in danger just because of your move, mine, My dad 's, Alice's, Mr.Mcgurn's. He is helping us keeping everything on stake. We can't do that to him.
Try to understand Ann......come with me plzz" He said before holding my hand.

"But I can't leave him alone" I said as my tears found their way out of my eyes.

"he'll be fine......you don't have to worry about him.....he is......"NORMAN ROCKWELL" Remember?......and jack is with him. He will give him a hand so don't worry just come with me okay?"

He gently dragged me out of the premises and took me to the hospital.

###TIME SKIP AT HOSPITAL###

"Ahhh" I hissed and shut my eyes off as the nurse sterilized the wound.

"Its too deep.....we'll need to stitch it too stop the bleeding." I nodded slightly as she turned to take the equipments and inserted the needle.
I held the sheets tightly with my other hand to endure the pain.

"Clumsy little bunny" Ronnie chuckled before holding my hand.

"So what's the plan now?" I said checking the time....it's almost 10PM.