CHAPTER XX : THE GAME BEGINS!

****THIRD PERSON POV****

After Formulating the final plan with MCgurn and others I Entered my room and switched on the light and flinched at the sight.......

"Oscar my boy!!!"My dog was lying dead on the floor and a man in black sitting on my couch with a gun in his hand smirking back at me.

"How dare you enter here and kill my Oscar........YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!!!!" I said as I approached the man while he kept smirking at me after looking at the paper he had in his hands.....I focused more and found those were the blueprints of the garage.

"Garry Brown!!!! president of Brown foundation.....Long time no see!!!!!.....I would like to take you with me." He said coming closer. I understood johnny found out we are going against him.  I took some steps back because of which the vase fell making a loud thud.

"What's going on dad?!.....are you alright?" I heard Ronald approaching the room.

"Good thing......let him in and I'll take both of you........Let's have a family get together.......you must be missing each other in the midst of all this planning and plotting." He smirked while I frowned.....If he comes in.......this bastard will kill one and take another with him and because of that fucker Johnny we lost our men too......the one's left are helping Anneth with her mission.No!!! I can't let him in.....I can't lose my son......he needs to be here for the family.....for the foundation.                                                                                                                                                                       I Quickly ran and locked the door behind me while the man chuckled.                                                       "I'll never let you have my son......take me If you can....." I said attacking the man to the fullest of my strength i tried to tackle him.

"Dad...Dad what's happening?! Open the door!!!....why did you lock it?......who's in there?" Ronald said while beating the door.

"Go Away Son!!!.....Dad's fine......take charolett to a safe place.....GO FAST!!!!" I screamed from inside.

"No dad.....you're gonna open the door first.....I'll not leave you alone!!!" He said trying to open the door.

"You fool!!!.....think about your family son........think about your wife......save her.....save yourself.....she doesn't have anyone except you.......I couldn't save your mother and that has been the biggest regret of my life and I don't want you to go through it, that's why Go!! when you still have the chance, go son."I said as the man hit me in the head and it started bleeding making me drowsy.

"No Dad....you're my family too....I can't leave you please!!!!" He cried while trying to break the door.

I heard faint voices before blacking out.

****END OF THIRD PERSON POV****

****RONNIE POV****

I was heading towards my room when I heard a loud noise coming from Dad's room. When I reached there the door was locked I asked him to open the door but he didn't. He pleaded me to leave but I couldn't do it.....I tried to break the door but it was too heavy for me to break....just then I heard a strange voice from Inside.                                                                                                              "OH enough of this bullshit!!!!.......listen up you prick!!!......I don't have time for your drama......I'm taking him now......come to the Green Garage with that boss of yours if you want him alive.......you have ONE HOUR!!!" It said and just then I heard the window break......I pushed the door pushing it harshly and this time it broke......I entered inside and found no one except  our dear Oscar lying dead.....the room was shattered.....there was blood all around and  a paper lying on the floor....I picked it up and found the garage blueprints......I immediately understood that it was Johnny's work......He found out we are after him so he took dad and now he's going to kill us if I don't tell him who our boss is......If I want to save my dad I have to compromise Anneth.....Not able to think anything I just took my things and rushed out with my wife.

###TIME SKIP###

"Ronald what's happening babes.......what was all that noise and why are we here?" My wife asked me worriedly .

"I don't have time to explain everything to you......so just listen to me very carefully....okay?" I said while holding her hands while she looked at me with a serious face.                                             "Dad is in danger and I have to go to save him.......so I want you to stay here for the time being okay?.....Don't open the door unless its me okay?" I said while she nodded. I kissed her forehead for the last time and rushed out.

****END OF RONNIE POV****