CHAPTER XXV : "THE REUNION"

****ANNETH POV****

The more I curse myself the less it is....I should have trusted you.....Punish me.....Punish me all you want but please wake up.....I can't see you like this......Please don't punish me like this baby please......its been 2 weeks I haven't heard your voice please say something.... I heard faint voices around me.......I was in my senses but unfortunately I couldn't move.....I don't know why but I have been hearing the same voices since 15 days.....sometimes I try my best to return to them but my weak body won't allow me to.

"Don't loose hope brother she'll wake up soon" Another voice said.

"If something happens to her I won't be able to forgive myself.....I can't live without her Jack"The man cried. I felt anxious at the moment.....there was some sort of uneasiness inside me......He was definitely talking about me but why am I feeling like this?....who is he?.......I don't know if it was him or anything else but I finally felt my energy getting back.......I tried to move my hands and thankfully they did......I was happy......I could finally end this suspense and see the man who has been talking to me all this time. I steadily opened my eyes and looked around.......the view in front moved me.....I sighed after realizing who they were.

"Why is everyone so serious here?" I said smiling weakly. "Anneth!!!" He turned towards me and held my hand. "Thank God!!!.........Do you know how scared I was??!!.....I thought I lost you!!!.....I thought I would never see you again!!!!" He said everything in a single breathe while I chuckled.

"Don't worry I won't die on you!!" I teased him. "Shut up!!!....Don't say this nonsense again.....Jack call the doctor..."Jack left the room leaving the two of us inside.

"Norman I know I should have done that sooner but pl-" He interrupted. "You don't have to explain yourself to me......I know everything" I looked at him with confusion. "Yes I know.....and I should be the one apologizing to you...you did so much for me and I didn't trust you...misunderstood you....please forgive me baby" He cupped my face with teary eyes.

I shook my head and wiped his tears....He took my hand and gently kissed it. "Promise me you'll never leave me......promise me you'll always stay with me." He said and I nodded gently.

A few minutes later Jack entered the room along with the doctor......He checked me......I looked at him with nervousness while he smiled. "There's nothing to worry about.....she is fine now......she can go home in a few days" He said looking at some papers. We thanked him and he left the Room.

"Jack send someone to bring my laptop and other things I'll finish the rest of the work here" I said. "Can't you skip work for a few days and take care of yourself first?" He said annoyingly. "I don't have to.......I have you to do that for me!!!..."I said winking at him while he scoffed. "But a few days off won't kill you!!!" He said rolling his eyes at me.