CHAPTER VIII : INCEPTION

****ANNETH POV****
"yaah Anneth!!! What's happening to you....huh?!!! Why are you being like this huh???" My mind screamed at me for being acting so stupid but I shrugged it off and laid on bed after doing my night routine.....
A smile flashed on my face as everything flashed infront of me again....I dont know why but I liked it.....liked it when he protected me....liked it when he was fighting beside me....."maybe I was wrong about him?....maybe he is a good man and the circumstances made him rude......"
My thoughts were cutted off by Ronnie's call. I know why he is calling me at this hour.....I sighed heavily before picking up the call "here goes the nagger"
"Yes what It is this time?" I said as soon as I picked up
"What is it?......you arrogant brat......you tell me what is it....why you beat people like a crazy bull ......what on earth happened........tell me?"And he started with his nagging as usual.

"It was just a small fight ....why are you getting so worked up over it?" I said getting annoyed

"Just a small fight?" He frowned "aishh....this brat" He scoffed. "You beat 14 people up....14 people!!!! infront of a godamn crowd and you say it was a small fight!!!!!...aigoo.....I'm going to die of stress at this rate" He said getting dramatic. "And what about the property damage huh?? Who's going to pay for that?"

"I'll pay it....don't worry about it ." I said assuring him.

"You will pay?....." He laughed hysterical ly. "Omo....my stomach...." He took a breath before starting again
"Its fucking 140000 dollars!!! ......from where you will pay all this huh? You don't even have savings....all your accounts are sacked....so from where? Huh? Leave the money what I don't get is why do you always have to use violence huh?? Is that the only option you have......what do I do with you huh!!!?"
Here goes the nagging again. Once got the pace forgets about stopping. Leaving me with no option but listening.

"Okay okay I'll be very very.....very very careful from next time.....so don't worry okay eomma!!!" I said teasing him a bit before he could say anything else.

"I'll take care of it.....so don't worry and let me sleep will you? I'm tired Ronnie." I whined

He sighed. "Fine..sleep but get up on time tommorrow okay....I'll meet you at the crossroad okay?"

"Okay eomma" I said and cut the call and sighed heavily "finally..." I put my phone aside and drifted off to dreamland.

###TIME SKIP###
****THIRD PERSON POV****

Here I was standing frustrated and annoyed on the hallway waiting for these fucking morons to finish their work fast.
"Yaah!!!.....you morons.....load it fast.....move it....fast.....we don't have much time....." I shouted while looking at the watch.
They soon finished loading the artefacts and we moved towards our next location.
"Now I'll be rich as hell and show every fucking man on earth.....who jerry is...." I smirked and thought while sitting in car.
" I will make this fucking world kneel before me......I'll be the king....the king of this fucking world" I laughed.
Thats when i noticed ....the driver instead of going straight turned towards the Riverside.
"Hey....where are you going?" I shouted
And the man drove ignoring me.
"Yaah....you deaf or something.....I said stop the car!!!!!!" I shouted more but the man was not in mood.....I tried to get off but the doors were locked.
After a few minutes he Stopped at a barren land.....an unhabited area.....right between the forest and the coubter...."how come I don't know about this place?".....I questioned myself.
I moved a bit to take out my gun but before that I felt something already pointed at me.
"Too late for that I guess" The man squirmed. I took my hands off and the man took my gun.
"Good.....now move it.....fast". The man said indicating me to get off the car
"How dare you.....you peice of shit.....who are you and what do you want?" I said while he pushed me to the ground.
"Who is calling for their death today.....who dared to touch the future king of the world.....tell me.....just tell me the name.....who do you work for....I will show them how big of a mistake is this for them....." I threatened the man.