CHAPTER XVI : LOVE IN THE AIR..

****ANNETH POV****

Waiting at the airport for Norman an injured puppy caught my attention his leg was bleeding. I bent down to his level and took him in my arms as he whimpered in pain. "poor baby......must have gotten under a vehicle......where is your mother?" I said caressing his back. That's when I noticed a familiar figure marching towards me . It was Norman. "Alex take him to a doctor he needs immediate care and then give him some food" I said handing it to Alex and running towards him.

****END OF ANNETH POV****

****NORMAN POV****

Marching out of the Airport excited to meet Anneth after a whole damn week I suddenly felt two arms around me....I was taken aback for a moment but soon realized who it was and hugged her back tightly. "Seems like someone missed me really hard!!!" I said caressing her hair. "I'm just glad you are back safely." She said snuggling more into my chest.

"well.....I missed you too oh! by the way for how long have you been waiting for me here? the flight was already an hour late." I chuckled and broke the hug.

"Its alright you are here now let's go" She said fixing my hair.

"yeah let me just take my luggage...." I said while turning to take my luggage while she stopped me. "My driver will take your luggage you come with me we have to go somewhere" She said and started dragging me. " But where are we going.........don't we need the car to go there" She kept dragging me without answering and stopped at the market. "This place sells the best street food in the world. I want you to try it....come on" She said excitedly, stretching her hand I smiled and held her hand as we entered the market.

"I never envisaged you would be a fan of street food" I said welcomed by a savory smell.

"That was because you thought I was a princess who was kept away from these low-key pleasures........Never mind what would you like to have first?....uhm.....herrings?.....oh no.....how about stroopwaffels? or.........sandwiches." She said pointing everywhere excitedly which I find very cute. I smiled and just then the kibbeling shop caught my attention. "How about that?" I pointed and she turned smiling.

"Kibbelings it is then....let's go" She said and excitedly sprinted towards the shop. I laughed at her cuteness and then followed her.

"One plate please!!! " She ordered sweetly and the man nodded and started preparing.

"How is it?" She asked as I munched a bite and I had no words to explain.....it was heavenly delicious

"Where was I all this time........how come I never knew about this place......I mean how can this taste so good" I said gulping it down and she laughed.

"I used to bunk my classes to come here......and it was all worth it!! The sandwiches are more fun lets go.....I'm sure you'll love them!!" And the day went on shopping and eating in the market.

****END OF NORMAN POV****

****ANNETH POV****

###TIME SKIP AT HOME###

I was cleaning dishes after dinner when I felt two strong arms around my waist and kissed my cheeks. I Smiled and continued working while him hugging me. I am used to his cute gesture now. Everything was fine until I felt wet kisses on my bare neck. The bowl slipped from my hand and I landed on his chest.....butterflies rolling in my stomach.....its the first time I felt something like this.

"W-What are you-" I said as he shushed me "Don't say anything.....we already lost too much time." Saying he landed his mushy lips on mine and kissed me passionately. It took me seconds to adjust to the situation but I responded with same passion. I stood on my toes and placed my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He lifted me and pressed me against the counter intensifying the kiss.

After a few minutes we broke the kiss to catch our breathe without breaking the eye contact he implied for permission. His Exotic body language was making it hard for me to resist him I nodded slightly. With that he lifted me again and moved towards the bedroom while kissing me again.

He then gently threw me on bed and hovered over me I looked at him nervously. "I Love you........" He said before kissing my forehead moving forward he kissed my eyes, nose ears and then neck.........i turned my head to give him more access he gently bit my neck while I moaned lightly. "This will leave a mark you pervert" I said hitting his arm while he just smirked and removed my pull-over and I did the same with his shirt. After removing it he kissed me everywhere leaving me a moaning mess. I held his hair and kissed his collar bone he left a soft moan while I smirked he took this chance to unhook my bra pushing me back to bed and kissing me again while caressing my cherries.

His hands soon reached my undies.....removing them he gently entered inside me and started his work.....

###TIME SKIP TO MORNING###

I woke up as sunlight hit my face I move to stretch a bit but were stopped by two muscular arms wrapped around me I turned and found a sleeping Norman......the man who was a beast until last night is now sleeping like a baby holding me in his arms......"So angelic!!!" I said as I caressing his face careful enough to not disturb his sound sleep.

Admiring him I went back to the first time we met......I used to hate him.....and now here we are sleeping together holding each other.....Life is undivinable . My thoughts were disrupted by the sound that hit my ears.I turned to look it was my phone ringing......I quickly picked it up to not wake Norman up.

"Always the wrong timing Ron.....what is it now?" I said Annoyingly "Jack is missing!!!" He Ratted. "What!?" I exclaimed and went out to the living room. "Yes he is missing....I called him to ask about the contract with the GREENS but his phone was off............I thought he must either be with Norman or investigating somewhere but its been two days Anne and I couldn't reach him I checked everywhere and his phone is also unreachable.....After the David Incident I'm scared he would do something reckless again " He said panicking.

"TWO DAYS!!!" I lowered my voice "Its been two days and you are telling me now!!" I said angrily. "I'm sorry.....I really didn't anticipated he would go on missing......now what do we do?" "Don't worry we'll find him......call Brynne and tell him to come to our office.....I'll be on my way too" I said cutting the call.

I immediately ran to find my clothes.....took a quick shower , prepared breakfast and placed it beside the night stand with a note and quickly left the house after kissing his forehead.

****END OF ANNETH POV****