CHAPTER XXIII : FINAL BATTLE(p.t 3)

****ANNETH POV****

I was on my way to find Norman just when my phone ranged. I plugged in my earbuds and picked the call.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!! WHY DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE LEAVING?!!!......WHEN WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME HUH?!!....WHERE ARE YOU ?!!!" Ronnie shouted.

"I am on my way to find Norman!!!" I replied coldly.                                                                                      "Oh Wow!!!....And how are you going to do that?.....TELEPATHY?.....You just left without thinking it through......you should have tracked him first.....how are you going to find  him if you don't know where he is." He said calmly.

"I know where he is.....I'm texting you the location....call Jack and ask him to take care of the rest." I said pressing the send button.

"You know....but how?.......both his phone and watch are not working.....how on earth did you track his location?" He said all surprised.

"The tracking chip he has on his bracelet!!!!!......that's not important right now......Get to work!!!" I said turning left.Saying I cut the call and geared up and reached the location within a few minutes.                                                                                                                                                                         Entering inside I saw seven men guarding the place......knocking them I moved forward and reached the main hall......There I saw Norman hanging upside down connected to a harness and there were crocodiles on the ground pit......he was trying his best to free himself but the hook was way too high for him........Just then I saw a man pressed the button on the remote and the harness started to move pushing him downwards.

Not worrying about catching others attention I hurled my knife at him which hit his neck resulting in his death......I swiftly ran and took the remote from him and stopped the harness from moving.

"Anneth?!!" He said surprisingly but I ignored it and walked towards Johnny. Soon I caught everyone's attention......Norman was shocked to see me.....he must have never expected me to be here.

****END OF ANNETH POV****

****NORMAN POV****

"Anneth why are you here?!.....No!! you are not supposed to be here......this is not safe for you....please go back!!!" I said  moving my hands against the grip to loosen not until the crocodile roared at me.

"What a pleasant surprise!!!!.....you are  finally here to meet me?!!!......But the last I checked you were dead right??!!!" Johnny said cracking up while she scoffed. 

"You so deliberately wanted me dead that you blindly  believed your men when they said I died from jumping off the railing.....Well to be honest I thought I was dead too until the ultimate miracle happened." She said smirking. He tried to kill her?!! why?!!!.....

"I'm so glad I got to meet you again.......last time I missed it but this time I'll kill you with my own hands." He said.

"Gladly.....try all you want but first let go of the ones who doesn't have anything to do with this" She pointed towards me while he raised his eyebrows.                                                                                          "Oh common let's be fair here.....he doesn't have anything to do with this......so let him go!!!!" She said but he didn't even budge.

"But why not??....I told you he doesn't know anything.....he was just following orders.....you already had too much for your revenge.....its enough.....now let him go!!!" She said moving her legs.....its the gesture she does when she is nervous.....she was trying her best to hide it from others but I know her more than anyone else.....she was scared.