CHAPTER IX : CELEBRATION

"Sir....it's gone.....the key..... its gone sir......i don't know how but someone took it".The man said panicking.
"What?!!!!.." I frowned "What the hell were you doing when all of this were happening huh!!!.....you fool....you know how important that key was for me.......find it....find the damn key right now!!!! or your dead meat understood!!!" I threw my phone in frustration and came on my knees. Not able to understand whats happening.....my son was dead ......the evanien key which I had kept safe for months.....is gone?.....just like that?
Within this moment I felt everything sliding away from my hands.
"No this can't be....I can't lose like this, all my years of hard work, sacrifice will be torn down..... I will not let this go in vain...." With this I got up and moved to go out....I took a glance at my son's lifeless body and thought.
"Your death will not go in vain my boy.....he will pay for what he did to you...it's your dad's promise to you.....I will avenge you....until then" I brushed my hand on his forehead with red teary eyes. "You rest" I kissed his forehead before leaving the premises.
#END OF JOHNNY POV#

****ANNETH POV****
My phone chimed while I was on my way back to the crossroad where Ronnie and the others were waiting for me. I plugged in my ear buds before opening the video Alice sent me. Watching the factory burning down to the ground honestly was not making me happy but that was not in my hands....that's what you get for destroying one's life. That was the seed they bowed for themselves by snatching everything from me and now they have to reep it......I brushed off all the thoughts that were hanging out in my mind and geared up.

"Here comes the queen" Ronnie said as I entered the cabin.
"You are late though.....what took this much time?" He asked and I shook my head.
"Doesn't matter......let's not waste time....it's time to celebrate our victory....so shall we?" Alice came forward with a bottle of champaign. Ronnie popped up the cap and poured glasses for us.
"Cheers to our queen!!!" We clunged our glasses together and took a sip. Celebrating our first victory......our first step towards prejudice.
"Can't stop laughing thinking about how johnny must be coping with all of it....would he be able to withstand so many attacks at once?"
Jack said while taking a sip.
"Well he has to.....otherwise his reputation will be at stake.....We took his power from him....now we have to lay low and wait for his next move
After all that has happened...I'm sure he will try to look for me.....so we have to lay low we can't risk getting revealed not until we get the palace. Understood?!!" I said firmly and everyone nodded.
"Ahh....leave all of this Anne plzz....don't spoil the mood by talking about that jerk....we are here to celebrate.....so celebrate." Ronnie said making me drink the whole glass all at once.

"You know I traded that jerk's stocks and you know how much we got?" I looked at him and shook my head as a no.
"34000 billion dollars" My eyes widened hearing the amount. "I mean can you imagine that bastard was extorting 280 million dollars a month from the innocent poor's money which they saved working hard to death....fucking douchebag" He scoffed
"Well it's all yours now.....I have created a bank account under your name and transfered them to you. Use can use them to your convenience."
"Thanks". I nodded and gave him a warm smile. Time passed while talking and drinking and my phone chimed again....notifying Norman's message showing an invitation card "You are cordially invited to our beloved uncle mcgurn's 75th birthday party
At: Pallmerry hall,
Amity road,
New york
On: 28th May 2023
Hoping for your gracious appearance"
"Ohh that's tommorrow...I totally forgot!!!" .
Thats when another text showed up.
"7pm....don't be late" I smiled which took everyone by shock.
"Okay" I replied still smiling like an idiot....
"Want me to pick you up?" Another one flashed.....But this time Ronnie snatched my phone .
"Yaah give it back" I said trying to take it back but it was too late for that.
"What is it you are smiling at like an idiot" He said and scanned my phone . He looked at me in disbelief.
"So this is what you have been upto.....behind my back.....and I thought we were best friends." He said pouting.
"Its not what you think.....it's just a work relationship......so stop your imagination and give it back.

"In what "work relationship" does one ask to pick you up......this guy's into you I'm telling you." He said smirking while I just rolled my eyes.

"Nonsense" l mumbled
"Its not nonsense......it's the truth" He said ruffling my hair and I just shook my head.

"So are you accepting or what?......oh ofcourse you are" With that he typed "Yeah sure" And pressed the send button.

"RONNIE!!!! YOU MAD OR WHAT.....WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!!" I screamed to the fullest of my strength.

"What do you mean why......you don't want to go?.....should I delete it?....oh but he already read it...sorry" He chuckled nervously.

"You brat....why did you do that.....what will he think of me?.....we just Started talking ....and i dont know.....could have become friends too........what image will he make of me". I said hitting his arm.

"FRIENDS?!!!!" He screamed busting my ears.
"You became friends with him?.....ALREADY?.....you wanted to kill him a week ago.....and now you are friends......why?.....how?....when?.....i
want to know everything......right now!!!!"He started breathing heavily

"Yaah....what happened to you.....you okay bud?..."I rubbed his back.
"Okay......that's enough.....let's stop here and get you home okay?" I said taking the glass from him.

"No..."He yanked my hand
"first tell me why are you friends with him.....I thought I was your only friend but you made another one....why?" He said making a pout.

"Oh God.....such a kid you are......ok fine....I'll tell you.....I hated him because he was rude and annoying" I said taking the glass from his hand so that he won't drink anymore.

"And what about now?"
"Now.....I dont hate him..." I said while smiling.
"So you like him" He said smirking at me.

"No....you mad or what.....he just helped me a few times and saved me when I was in danger.....why would I like him or something" I said as I hit his head slightly with my fist.

"Helped you?.....don't tell me he was with you when you got into that fight....of course he was.....OMG!!! He must have provoked you to fight back......no wonder you lost patience...No....too dangerous.....I can't allow that.....you are not going with him.....tell him you are not coming....Give Me your phone" This man and his nagging. I sighed

"Let's get you home Ron....you have had enough" I said and started dragging him to the car.
"No...I can't....we are celebrating!!!" He started going backwards.
"Enough of the celebration.....just come with me." I dragged him and put him inside the car with Jack's help and drove off to his house.

We tucked him to bed while he was raving nonsense....the cutest thing he does whenever he is drunk. Within no time he drifted off to sleep while we both sighed and laughed at his cuteness.
****END OF ANNETH POV****