CHAPTER XII : SECRETS

****NORMAN POV****
Turning down the temperature I looked at her smiling face admiring me. The beautiful lady I love is finally mine. I stretched my hand to intertwine it with hers.

"You really didn't have to drive me to the hospital you know.....I'm not a kid." She said
While fixing my hair.

"I know but I almost lost you last night so I'm not letting you off my eyes anymore." I said kissing her hand.
"What has gotten into you huh?.....I mean the most cruel and rude mafia of Amsterdam is turning into a softie." She laughed.

"Only for my lovely lady here......This side is only for you...for everyone else I'm the original version. Especially for the ones who try to hurt you." She chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Now will you tell me what exactly happened or do you still need some time." I said as her expression changed into a serious one.

"I..." she sighed.

"Its okay if you don't want to tell me....I will understand you wanted to save your life." I shrugged my shoulders and geared up.

"No...it's not like that.....It's just that....I really dont remember what happened so..." She looked down and played with her fingers.

"What do you mean you don't remember?" I said turning left.

"I don't know ....the last thing I remember that I was on the ground and was finding a way to get up in the midst of the ruckus. And something then struck my head....could be the chair and I blacked out after that and the next I was in hospital."

"And why didn't you tell me when I asked you about it last night?".

"I thought you wouldn't....." she looked down nervously. I stopped the car at the coner of the road.

"Believe you!!!.....that's what you thought right?" She nodded lightly.
"Well I wouldn't have if you were someone else. But it's you right....and I know you would never lie to me so Madam Romanoff I would appreciate if you wouldn't hide anything from me.....understood?"

"Yes sir!!!" She said playfully and we both laughed. But her expression implied something else. It was as if she still has something that is weighing her heart. I wish I could do something to relief that. But she is still not ready to open up even after my 100 efforts. Maybe a little bit of patience could help.

"No this won't do." I got off the car while she looked at me with a blank expression.

"Get off!!" I said as I opened the door for her. While she looked at me with a blanked expression.
She got off and I locked the car.
"We'll walk from here!!" I Announced.

"But where are we going.....weren't you driving me back home."

"I wanted to go on a date with you officially!! but I didn't get time to plan for it. And luckily because of that incident we got some time off. So I wanted to spend it with you. Besides I won't be able to see you for a week as I'm going for a business trip this week so."I said as I held her hand and started walking.

"Where are you going?" She asked while walking.

"Alasca" She stopped for a moment.
"What happened baby?" I asked worriedly.

"N-nothing.....I just remembered something." She smiled nervously and started walking again.

"Is there something that's bothering you...tell me if there is I will look after it for you." I said holding her shoulders.

"No everything's fine.....I just remembered something. By the way can I ask why ur going there....I'm just curious you know" She asked nervously.

"I can't tell you everything but there's this deal we wish to crack with someone....but there is some issue with it. So I have to go and meet with that someone to resolve that issue." I said as I we reached the place I planned our date at.

"Can't I come with you?" She asked.

"Uhmmm......I would have gladly accepted that offer but I'm afraid I can't......company rules you know?......now leave it close your eyes." I said as she closed her eyes and I slowly took her inside the restraunt.

"Now open your eyes" She followed and opened her eyes slowly adjusting to the lighting she blinked a few times taking a proper view of the set up.

"You did all of that?.....for me?" I nodded
"Impressive Mr.Rockwell!!!......your taste is quite impressive." She smirked.

"You liked it?" I asked moving a strand of her silky hair behind her ears to get a better view of her beautiful face.

"No....I loved it" I chuckled and pulled the chair out to make her sit and settled myself as well. We ordered food and wine and enjoyed our first official date together.

****END OF NORMAN POV****
"Alasca" The word send thrills to my spine. He is going to Alasca that means he is going to meet johnny. I kept on thinking about it throughout the day. We enjoyed our day full of laughter and Romance. But there was a little bit of sadness concuring in a corner of my heart that I had to lie to him.

###TIME SKIP TO EVENING###
I removed my bag from my shoulders and placed it on the side table and threw myself on the couch to relax a bit. Thats when my phone chimed.
It was Ronnie.
I picked up after a few rings.
"What is i....."
"Stop him!!!.....Anneth Stop him do something.....He will get himself killed." He didn't let me finish and spoke in a single breathe.

"Ron....Ron calm down and tell me what's happening.....who is going to get themselves killed what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Jack!!" I stood up in surprise.
"Jack....he is going to kill David." I quickly ran outside.
"Stay on the line....I'm coming" I said starting the car.
"Where is he?" I said gearing up.
"I texted you the location reach there fast I'm on my way too." He said as my phone dropped a notification. I sped up and drove towards the location.
"Why didn't you stop him......you told me to not to worry so what happened now?"

"I tried....I really tried....but he just won't listen. He had this strange rage inside him.He never did this before ....Maybe David has something to do with him.
You know anything.....his family or anyone related to him?." He asked.

"As far as I know he was an orphan. I was really young when my father bought him home so I don't really remember. He was really close to my brother since childhood.....Oppa considered him as his brother."
I said as I reached the location Ron sent me. It was an abandoned home.
I cut the call and entered inside. I was stunned at the scene inside the house. There was photos of jack with his family. Jack lived in Amsterdam?.....is this his home?. So many questions came to my mind. Then suddenly I heard a voice. I turned towards the direction and saw David tied up to a chair.

"Anneth Here!!!". A voice interrupted me. I ran towards Ron and he locked the door behind me. There was Alex and brynne holding onto Aggravated Jack. He looked at me and he calmed down.

"Whats happening here?....." I asked furiously.
"Tell them to let me go.....I'm going to kill him today." He said with rage in his eyes. He seemed uncontrollable. This strange rage I can't understand.....it's not just my brother. This is something else.I have seen this anger in his eyes before. The day we ran away from the palace he had the same expression.

"Let him go..." I commanded. Ron looked at me with a blank expression.
"I said let him go...." I said again in a stern voice making the men leave him.
"Now go......go and do what you desired for the past four years. Finish him....and finish every hope of us surviving this.But then be ready to see our corpses lying infront of you. Because if he dies we will die too....GO!!!!.....COME ON!! ....NOW WHERE DID ALL THAT RAGE WENT.!!!Go and kill him.". He Stopped.

"Jack.....I know.....you can't bare the sight of him.......I understand....the fact that he is still alive after destroying all our lives hurts you .....but we need to have patience to accomplish what we desire." Ron interrupted.

"NO-NO ONE HERE CAN UNDERSTAND ME....NO ONE.....I HAD ONE FAMILY.....AND HE.....HE SNATCHED IT FROM ME.!!!" He said looking at me with teary eyes.

"That was my family too Jack.......I understand.....but plzzz...."

"No young mistress you don't......My family.....my sister died unnecessarily." He said before turning his back towards us.

"Your sister....what are you talking about?" Everyone looked at him dumbstruck.

"Sienna!!!" He closed his eyes as a tear escaped his eyes.