It's Christmas!

The lucky one chapter 16 – It's Christmas!

December 15

– Claire, are you ready to Go?– Taylor called her sister.

– Yes I certainly am, sis! – The kid said with a huge smile, pointing to her backpack.

Taylor let out a little laugh and helped her with the backpack and went downstairs with her.

Andrea was already in the car, talking with the security team to make sure both her and Taylor's house were guarded the next couple days.

– Tay, mommy, where are we going today?

– New York, honey. Your sister has a performance tomorrow night.

– Do we have to use that hidden entrance again?

– Sadly yes, Claire, we don't want you to be seen by the bad men with cameras. They could take photos of you for money and then you'd be in danger.– Taylor explained with an apologetic smile.

– It's ok, I don't care. It's funny being the secret sister of my favorite singer in the world and entering hidden entrances– she said and let out a giggle, making Taylor and Andrea giggle too.

They entered the jet really fast before papz realized It was her plane, and after the take off they sat around a table to have breakfast while talking.
After a few glances to each other, Taylor and Andrea decided to make sure Claire had all she wanted for Christmas.

– Claire, we were wondering yesterday If you already wrote your letter to Santa… – Taylor started.

– Come on, Taylor. I'm almost seven. I know Santa is a fiction character.

Andrea and Taylor felt their mouths drop.

– Oh baby, you are so, so smart … How did you know it's not true?– Andrea kissed her little cheeks, wishing she had keeped her innocence longer.

– I heard Mrs Monssant talking over the phone with someone and asking for toys to give us as Christmas presents.

Taylor stretches her neck and Andrea shifts uncomfortably. The kid was way too smart to be denied.

Andrea took a deep breath.

– It's impossible to trick you, uh, lady?

She nodded.

– Okay, tell us what you want for Christmas then!

Claire shook her head in denial.

– No presents. I have too many already, you and mom already spent so much money with me…

Taylor was speechless.

– Claire Finlay, you are the love of our lives, we don't care to spend money with you! – Andrea protested.

– Exactly. Don't worry about money, sis, we have way too many. More than we'll ever be able to spend. Now, what do you want for Christmas?– Taylor blinked at her.

Claire rolled her eyes.

– Fine. I want a bike to play with and I want to send presents for everyone in the orphanage. Is it ok If we go there?

Taylor and Andrea nodded, their eyes full of tears.

– It 's more than ok, baby. What you are asking us is so beautiful…

She barely nodded, distracted with her doll.

– Kids are so pure, so much better than us…– Taylor sighed and Andrea followed, agreeing with her oldest daughter.