The Rep tour starts

AN: Right now writing the last scenes of the last chapter from The lucky one Season 1. So, as I promise you guys, you'll have one chapter everyday starting tomorrow. Also make sure you guys follow me because I have a New Jaylor fanfic coming out this Saturday. See ya.

The lucky one cap 28- The rep tour starts

May 8th

Taylor opened her eyes and saw Joe smiling, with his dimples and boyish look she loves so damn much.

– Morning– she mumbled, smiling too.

– Morning love. Sorry to wake you up, but we have to get up and get ready. And later I have to pick up my mom and Tom at the airport.

– I'm so happy they decided to cross the ocean just to support me today. Poor Patrick, he must be pissed.

– He is.– Joe chuckled– But he has a math test today and needs an A, so no chances for him.
Taylor giggled.

– Poor guy. I'm gonna send him my "good luck". In six weeks we will be there anyway so it's just a waiting game.

Joe pecked her lips and they get up, just in time to hear Taylor's phone vibrate.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at the text:

Mom: Good morning, honey, breakfast down here in 10 min. They got a special table for us. If you not answer at 5 minutes I'm gonna call you.

She answered saying she was going and quickly brush her hair and slip into a pair of shorts and a cat T-shirt.

She also grabbed a pink hoodie just in case she needed to annoy some papz. Joe slips into black pants and a white T-shirt and walk downstairs hand in hand with Taylor.

– Good morning sweet, good morning Joe.

– Good morning, Andrea.

– Good morning mom– Tay answers between yawns. – Good morning Claire!

The little girl was still half asleep and just nodded and kept trying to not sleep while drinking her cold chocolate.

Joe chuckled and played with her hair.

– Poor baby, she's exhausted.– Taylor said sweetly.

– Really exhausted. I'll make sure to make her sleep at least 3 hours in the afternoon so she can watch your show without sleep.

She nodded and looked around.

– Where's Austin?

– Right behind you!– Austin answered by putting his huge breakfast on the table and sitting right in front of her older sister.

– We should grab something too, love, come on!

They came back about 10 min later but Taylor just ate some fruit and nonfat yogurt while Joe seemed to be competing with Austin who could eat more.

Taylor just looked at both with an annoyed look.

– Men…

Andrea laughed and they start to talk around the table.

– So, it's today the Big day, uh?

– Yes, mom, finally! I've been waiting for so long! I'm excited to thank the fans and show them the whole album concept.

– Where 's daddy?

– He's at the stadium already. Your tour mates are on their way and everything is ready.

– Okay, I'm gonna post some stories on the way there. I'm sure my fans are freaking out already.

– Well, I can tell you are absolutely correct, Sis.– Austin giggled at his phone.– You are occupying the entire top 5 on Trend Topics on twitter.