Disappointment

The lucky one chapter 30- Disappointment

September 23rd– Nashville

After a massive show in New Orleans, Taylor heads to Nashville for one of the most tense meetings of her career.

– On a nervous scale from 1 to 10, how nervous are you, Teffy?

– 13. – Taylor answered her brother, taking a deep breath and looking at her mom and her little sister completely asleep.

Austin chuckled.

– Come on, Teffy, you are the only huge artist of Big Machine Records, it makes no sense they don't re-sell your master to you and renew your deal.

– I wish I had that confidence level. Even if they sell my masters to me, my lawyers estimate my art to be worth 200 million dollars…

Austin wide-eyed and typed something in his phone.

– Wow. It's almost half of your estimated network value when this tour finishes according to Google.
Taylor rolled her eyes.

– Yeah, I'm aware of this. I'd probably have to sell some houses but I don't care. The point is if they don't sell them to me, then I'd have to move to another Record Label, work with strangers … all this shit is just exhausting.

Austin nodded.

– Hey, whatever happens today at the meeting, don't forget you will always have people to support you like Joe, mom, me and that tiny human right there.

Taylor smiled and looked at Claire, sleeping hard, and sometimes mumbling something in her sleep.

– I thought jet lag would be more difficult for her, but I was wrong. She 's nailing at.

– Yes, and the most amazing thing is that your fans take pictures with us and don't post them online, or If they post, they blur her face like you ask them to.

– Yeah, I've seen some of them. My fans are amazing. They absolutely changed everything for me on this tour. I'm so happy now that I even start to write again.

– Seriously? TS7 is coming already?

She laughed.

– Eventually yes. But I have to find out where I'm going to make the record this time.

– Damn, you should be studied by scientists to figure out how in the hell you are so productive.

Taylor laughed out loud.

– You should sleep, Tay. We still have 3 hours of flight and 1 hour of car ride before getting home, then you and mom have to get ready for a long meeting… you need energy to fight for your music.

– Fine. Good night.

– Good night.

Several Hours later.

It was past 4 pm already and Austin was starting to get worried with Andrea and Taylor. They had gone to the meeting at 10 am and still haven't come back.

– Timmy, I miss mommy and Tay. Why is it taking so long for them to come back?

– I wish I knew, baby.– Austin pet Olívia's ears while Claire was hugging Meredith.

– Tay is not okay lately.

– What do you mean, Claire?

– I saw her screaming at the phone and crying in the bathroom. I think she was talking with those men with cases because she was saying many difficult words I even remember.