Goodbye Tokio

The lucky one chapter 32- Goodbye Tokio! 

A/N: Hey Guys! Just 4 chapters on this history, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Claire couldn't believe what she was seeing. 

– Oh my God, mom, Tokyo is so pretty!– Claire said looking at the huge window in their hotel room right after breakfast.

Andrea chuckled.

– It is, baby.

– Where do we go first?!

– How about I show you the gift shops and see if we can find some cute Japanese decor? 

– Yes!– she agreed, excited to walk around and full of energy after recovering from jetlag during the night.– Is Tay going with us? 

– Tay went to the stadium already, honey. But we can look for something cat-shaped for her. I'm sure she will be happy.

She nodded and they changed the pjs for their chosen outfits.  

– I love traveling lots of times. I'm going to miss the tour when it's over. 

– Me too, to be honest. But she will probably be on tour in 2020/2021 for her next álbum. 

– Is it always like this? Like every 2 years?

– Yeah.

Claire jumped in excitement. 

– Yes! Can't wait! 

Andrea threw her head back laughing. 

– Okay, Miss Finlay, let's take a walk together and I'll show you some curious facts about Japan. 

Claire was enchanted with everything, and they bought tons of cat-shaped decoration items for them and for Taylor of course. 

– Oh my God look at those ladies, mom! – Claire pointed to a group of women in kimonos. 

– They are gueixas, Claire, ladies who dress up like this to show us that they study milenar traditions about Japanese art and dance. 

– They are so pretty!

– They are, for sure. They are entertainers and a cultural symbol here. They used to train for it since they were kids. 

– Should we take some pics with them, mom?

– When they finish the spectacle we can ask them. I'm sure they will take a picture with us. 

They took the pictures and Andrea then showed Claire theTaylor's old vlogs from Tokyo in her first tour, when she dressed up like gueixa. Claire burst out laughing seeing the old videos while their security drove them straight to the stadium, where Taylor was happily rehearsing 'shake it off' with Charlie Xcx and Japan's special guest. 

Taylor saw them and stopped the rehearsals for a second. 

– Hey guys, did you go walk around Tokyo?

– Yes. We took some pictures with the gueixas and bought tons of cats for you.– she let out a giggle. 

– Oh my God, thank you!– she chuckled and bent down to hug her little sister before spying the bags.– Thanks mom. 

– You are welcome, honey. I'll take everything backstage, find us there when you finish here. Claire, come on, sweetheart, let's put our bags in the dressing room. 
… 

– Thanks, Tokio, for one more incredible night and an amazing tour. See you soon, guys, goodbye!– Taylor says and run around the stage finishing her last show of Reputation stadium tour.