Infection

The Lucky one cap 19- Infection

Andrea gasped and stared at the big cut for a few seconds before sprinting into action.
Shoting Claire a disappointed look and ignoring her begging, Andrea finished to undress her daughter and turn on the water. After removing all the dry blood all over her legs, Andrea sighed and turned off the water so she could carefully wash around the wound.

– Mommy, please don't put soap on, it's burning!

– You know I need to do It, baby girl, I'm sorry. I know this is going to hurt but hold on my shoulders.

Still crying, the girl obeyed, not wanting to make the situation worse.

– Claire, I don't understand. Why didn't you ask for help?

– Victor told me to do it, but I didn't want to worry you.

Andrea sighed in disbelief and put soap around the cut, who was still bleeding and with a yellow discharge at the corners, and Claire screamed in pain.

– Well, I'm worried now. I may not be a doctor but It seems like you got an Infection lady. There's something we call "pus" in your knee, the skin around the cut is burning and red, and you have a fever, so of course I'm taking you to the hospital asap.

– Please let me here, I don't like hospitals!

– I'm sorry baby, that's not up to you to decide. We are finishing this shower and heading straight there.

Eventually Claire stop crying and Andrea made a fast aid in the cut so she could dress her in loose pants, and went to wake up Austin to tell what was happening.

– What happened, Claire?– Dom asked when saw the girl was being carried by Andrea.

– We are driving to the nearest children's hospital, Dom, Claire cut her knee yesterday, didn't clean It or tell anyone and now it's infected.

Less than 2 minutes later they had gone, Austin staying at home and being responsible for warning Taylor about what happened.

Taylor wrapped her arms around Joe's naked torso and just looked at her asleep boyfriend, smiling hard. Her bare chest goes up and down, calm like a baby. The sheets only covered his intimate part, letting Taylor enjoy the vision of his legs too.

She would never get tired of this Man… Not only for the sex, but for his caring personality. She sighed thinking how much they love each other and tears prick her eyes.

– Thanks for loving me for who I am, Joe.– she mumbled and was about to start to sleep again when her phone went off.

At first she tried to ignore but seeing on the screen It was Austin, she decided to pick up the phone after four rings.

– Austin, why are you waking up at 6:30 in the morning? Mom is ok?

– She is, Claire doesn't. Mom went to the hospital with her because she had a burning fever. Apparently she cut her knee yesterday and didn't tell anyone to not worry anyone, but mom said the wound seemed infected and she probably lost a Lot of blood. Her pjs were soaked. You know, I don't understand shit about it but mom has first-aid notions.

– But how in the hell the nanny didn't see this?

– According to Claire she was busy on cell phone.

Taylor groaned in disbelief.

– Well, she's fired, that's for sure.– she almost screams at the phone, making Joe wake up next to her.

– Yes, mom said she was going to call her from hospital.

– What hospital are they?

Joe sits at the bed hearing the word hospital.