Next Steps

AN: Hey guys, I'm currently writing the last chapter of the lucky one... Season 1. Because Season 2 will be here in a couple months hopefully. Once I finish write this last chapter I'm going to post the remaining chapters everyday.  Can't wait to show you what is about to happen in Claire's life. Oh, and this chapter you'll know everything about Claire's bloody past. See ya!

The lucky one chapter 24- Next steps

Few weeks later

Andrea entered the Taylor Swift Educational Center hand in hand with Claire. They were there 30 minutes earlier than usual as requested from teacher Angelina.  She wanted to talk with both Claire and Victor's parents, so there they were. 

– Hey guys.– Angelina walked in at the exact time. 

– Hi, Angelina.– said Victor's mom in a polite smile. 

– Good morning, Angelina.– Andrea greeted the young woman. 

Kids were distracted playing. 

– Kids, stop!– Angelina called them and they stopped immediately. 

– Hi teacher Angelina!– They said together and ran to hug her. 

– Hi babies. I called you and your mom's here to talk about you two and your behavior in my classes. 

Claire and Victor exchanged scared looks. What If they were in trouble? What If her mom's grounded them because of It? Not that they were really troublemakers, but they were a little bit of a firecracker during the class, since they always finish the activities earlier. 

– Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong.– She went on to explain how they were way too advanced for the class and how she thought they should advance two levels higher, since they were already working on songwriting. 

Claire and Victor smiled at each other feeling the relief run through their veins. So they weren't in trouble. 

They stayed a bit longer to get to talk with Mrs Sarah Genevive and get their new schedules before going home. 

– Hey! Here they are! Where were you at, mom? I missed you guys!– Taylor hugged her mom and sister. She had just come back from a trip she and Joe did to Rhode Island.

– We were at your Educational Center, this tiny human here and Victor were up two levels. They are too advanced for their class.– Andrea explained, hugging her daughter.– How was it in Rhode Island? 

– Oh my God! Congratulations, baby! I'm the proudest sister in the whole world!– she hugged her little sister, kissing her forehead.

And turn to Andrea: 

– The trip was amazing. A true paradise. No damn papz around, so we could even swim in the ocean at night. 

– That's great, baby. I'm sure Joe needed this time out as much as you. 

– For sure. He's a bit stressed these days, his role in this new movie is a big one, and you know him, he feels insecure sometimes. 

Andrea nodded and went to hold Taylor's hands between her's. 

– I'm so proud of you, Taylor, you have no idea how happy I am seeing you in a healthy relationship, nailing at your job, taking care of yourself… You have been through so much these past years and I don't think you realize how strong you are for still doing all of this, still in love with your fans while learning how to protect yourself and your boyfriend from the mean looks of the press. I can't even begin to tell how proud I am.