Trouble

The lucky one cap 18- Trouble

Authors note: Merry Christmas guys! Just came to announce that I put on the last 4 or 5 chapters of this book some easter eggs about book 2. I'll be posting this book every 5 or 6 days. I Hope you are enjoying my story and feel free to let me know what you are thinking about in the comments. Love u all!!

February 2nd

Claire woke up smiling hard on that windy Friday and ran downstairs to have breakfast. Since she and Victor didn’t have classes that day, their moms set up a visitor so Claire could play with Victor at Andrea’s house.

– Good morning! – she said excitedly before sitting down.

– Good morning sweet! Someone is really excited, uh?

She nodded at her mom.

– Yes. Victor will be here any time! Where are my siblings? And Joey.

– They are helping with a special project from your sister. It will take the whole day unfortunately.

Claire rolled her eyes.

– Okay, I have company today anyway so…

Andrea threw her head back laughing.

– Yes, you will. But remember that after lunch you’ll have to stay with your nanny since I have an appointment, ok?

– Ok mom, you already told me this a million times.

Andrea laughed out loud and kissed her daughter’s cheeks after putting the plate in front of her.

– Ok, lady, so eat everything and your friend will be here in a blink of an eye.

Claire let out a giggle and started to eat the pancakes and the raspberries.

In fact, she was leaving the kitchen when the bell rang.

She ran to open before Andrea could tell her to not do it.

– Victor! – she hugged his friend and took him to her room, where they started to play some board games.

– How 's school? You told those bad kids to stop to threaten you?

He nodded.

– It was a nightmare. They let me locked in my closet and said I couldn’t cry, and that they would open if I stayed quiet at the end of the morning.

– This is wrong! You should tell your teacher!

– I can’t, it could make everything worse.

They both sighed.

Do you want to write a song about it? T always says it helps when you are upset.

He agreed and they sat at the piano, and Claire hummed a soft melody.

Victor smiled at his friend.

– Can you repeat this? I think I know how to start.

Lock in my locket
I feel so alone
And no one can know
So I wrote a song…

Claire nodded in approval.

– Anything for chorus?

– Not yet, but for a second verse maybe. Play D# cord…

She did and he gave her a thumb up.

– Continue please.

She did and soon enough they had a second verse.

Bad kids put me there
And their threats scared me to death
They’re all older and stronger than me
So a victim is all I can be.