Tabloids and the solution to a problem

• Serena Black •

• Serena Black •

„Maybe all one can do
is hope to end up with the right regrets."

It seemed like a miracle that Serena woke up the next morning without a hangover. She probably owed this good fortune to the vast quantities of coffee she had forced into herself the previous night. However, this did not mean that she had to expect no consequences for her actions.

Apparently Harry Potter was no longer famous enough for them.
A boy like no other, one might think - but also a boy suffering the very ordinary agonies of adolescence. Since the tragic passing of his parents, the fourteen-year-old thought he had finally found solace with one of his two adored ones, Hermione Granger and Serena Black.
But he had no idea that his soul would soon suffer another heavy blow in this life already marked by personal losses.
For both of the girls seem to have a preference for famous and rich wizards, and after Harry's feelings for both of them were more of a friendly nature, they eventually turned their backs on him.
None other than the Bulgarian Seeker and hero of the last Quidditch World Cup, Viktor Krum has apparently let himself be wrapped around Miss Granger's finger and has already invited her to visit him in Bulgaria during the summer holidays.
However, it may not be Miss Granger's dubious natural charms that these two unfortunate boys have fallen for.
"She's basically ugly," says Pansy Parkinson, a pretty and lively fourth-grader, "but I wouldn't put it past her to concoct a love potion, she's got a lot of brains. I'm sure she can do it with that."
Of course, love potions are forbidden at Hogwarts and no doubt Albus Dumbledore should investigate these claims.
Miss Black also seems to have done some looking around and seduced Edmund Hall, who comes from a rather old and rich family, at the Hogwarts Yule Ball.
"Edmund is just a man" said Daphne Greengrass a beautiful classmate of Mr Hall,
"And Black's had a lot of guys fall for her, but he'd never get involved with her."
In the meantime, all who care about Harry Potter's well-being can only hope that he gives his heart to a more worthy candidate next time.
Rita Kimmkorn

Serena would have liked to sink into the ground because of this article and now tried to avoid her classmates, especially Hall. So she tried to spend her last days of holidays in her dormitory or in the library, entrenched behind some mountains of books with her friends. Anyway, this seemed to have a positive effect on her homework and also on Harry's second task. It seemed that he was required to spend a long time in the black lake and so they helped him find a solution almost every free minute that would allow him to do just that.

Serena screwed up her face as her eyes fell on the open Daily Prophet, wishing Hailey would stop bugging her about it. "I bet you really gave him a run for his money, which was no wonder with that dress," she grinned. The Gryffindor gave her a warning look and hid her bright red head behind an open book.

"Did all that fuss at least help?" asked Nate, who had arrived a few days earlier and was now, of course, enjoying himself immensely.