A|N

Hey everyone! This is my second mafia book and I hope it's to your liking!

Thank you all for clicking my book and giving it a try! I ensure you that you are not going to regret it.

The following warnings should be taken before reading:

1: Drugs
2: Rape/Non con
3: Slow burn
4: Abuse
5: Death
6: Boy x boy sexual relationship
7: Smut
8:murders, violence,dark past,guns
9 Dark romance
10: Strong language
11: Family drama
12: Therapy
13: Cigarettes
14: Degrading
15: Dark romance

I strongly advise that if you are not okay with the following things listed then this book is definitely not for you!

As the story goes on, I know a lot of you will hate Rossi but he will have a character development, it's a slow pace romance.

Note: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story, it belongs to the rightful owners! Constructive Criticism is allowed but please don't report my story. They will be grammatical errors but it will be edited.

WARNING:

I would really like to warn you all before proceeding to read my book. This is purely a dark romance book!! When I say dark,I meant really really dark. This book isn't made for the soft hearted. If you are here for a sweet romance, then I suggest you exit because this ain't for you!!!

I really hope no one reports my book or lay complaints later onwards that the abuse towards Nadia is too much. I strongly suggest you pay heeds to the warnings, before moving forward.

I Don't mean to be rude,but I really had to warn you guys!!! Well I guess that is all. Thank you all for clicking my book and I hope you all stay to the very end. I love you all!!!