20

NADIA BIANCHI POV

Rossi walks out of the bathroom and I quickly dry up my body before stepping out of the bathroom,with a towel wrapped securely around me. I breath a sigh of relief when I couldn't find the monster itself in the room. I put on my underwear and got dressed quickly, then afterwards i pull my hair into a messy bun. I stare at myself in the mirror and I willed myself not to cry, I felt uneasy and scared. Probably because of what he said to me,no way in hell would I have a child for him!!.

"Nadia!! Finally, you are here!" Amara exclaimed as I stepped down the last flight of stair's.

I forced a smile "I am sorry"

Lorenzo smiles at me when we locked eyes, and for once I smiled sincerely at him. We all walk out of the car and I gulped seeing it was only two cars waiting outside.

"I will meet you guys at the restaurant" Russo says and walked off to the direction of his car.

Rossi slowly got into one of the cars,and gestured for me to come in. I gulped and did as he ordered,a driver was in the car and soon the car slowly drives off.

"What?" Rossi growled into the phone and I was glad he was distracted with the phone call. I sat impossibly close to the window, I felt a little at peace watching the road as we go. I really envy those who has the privileges to enjoy their human right, what about me?will I ever get to experience such freedom again? Will I ever get to see my family again? Will I ever get to see polina again?I miss her,I miss my old life. Though it was never easy for me,but I won't trade that life for anything.

Getting to the restaurant, I was gloomy throughout breakfast. Lorenzo and amara tried to make small talk with me, but I just wasn't in the mood to speak, I felt dead and I could feel loneliness eating me up.

I stood up "I need to use the restroom"

Rossi ignored me and all eyes were on me expect Russo,whose eyes were glued to his phone. I gripped the edge of the table and looked at amara for help but she only sighed in response.

"I need to use the restroom" I gritted out.

Rossi finally looked up at me "Then go,be back In five minutes"

I muttered a thank you under my breath and quickly walk away. I located the bathroom easily and immediately go over to the sink and splash water on my face. Just then one of the stall opens and a girl walked out,but what intrigued me the most was the cellphone in her hand.

I quietly approached her "Can I borrow your phone? I really need to make a phone call"

She eyes me wearily but handed it over anyway,I immediately thanked her and dialed the only number I could think of at that moment. It rings once,twice and I was slowly losing all hope until my prayer got answered.

"Hello?"

"Polina,I am so glad you answered"

"Nadia?!!Nadia oh my God its really you!!! Where the hell are you? You disappeared suddenly, I went to search for you in your home but I didn't find anyone there,are you okay?"

Tears wells up in my eyes "I am not okay pol, you have to help me"

"What?!!where the hell are you girl?"