Important please read

Hey everyone I hope you all read this because it's important and I want to make some things clear.

1: For those who commented about the fact that Nadia has suffered enough, and no human can bear what she is passing through. This is a work of fiction and most humans have gone through worst than she has.

2: You all might be wondering when Rossi will get a character development. Well the answer to that its going to take a while and besides we haven't even gotten to half of the book.

3: I am sure most of you are wondering why I decided to write on Russo and Lorenzo, Right? The answer to that is that I find them cute and I have always wished to write about two guys who are in love.

4: Rossi and Nadia lives in separate mansions, how then will their story be explored?well to answer to that, I wouldn't want to give spoiler on that but it will be soon.

5: Why is Nadia so weak? Nadia isn't weak, she is a fighter and not everyone can handle what she is passing through.

6: Will there be more back story? Yes there will be, they is more to the Esposito's than we think.

7: Are you disgusted with Lorenzo and Russo?well if you are then I suggest you skip their story and focus solely on Nadia and Rossi.

8: Do I hate vitale and Rossi for treating Nadia like trash? I hate vitale to the core and I am disappointed in Rossi.

Well that is all for now,I decided to write this for you all. I hope you all don't give up on 'Gone with the wind' because all evil done by man will surely get their retribution😄