18

NADIA BIANCHI POV...

I woke up to the sound of movements around the room,I tried so hard to fall back asleep but to no avail. I groaned grumpily and opened my eyes and realized it was coming from the closet. I throw the blanket off my body and walk into the closet,I frowned seeing aria and mia carefully arranging my clothes in a luggage.

"What is going on?"

They immediately stood up,they both stare at each other before bowing their heads. I frowned and make my way over to them, something is definitely wrong.

"Tell me"

Mia slowly lifts her head up "Sir Rossi ordered us to pack your bags for one week"

I stumbled back by her words "I don't understand, I don't want to"

Aria gulped "I have no idea where you guys are going to,but he asked us to prepare everything"

I clutch my fist tightly and I could feel tears forming in my eyes, I slapped myself hard to will myself not to cry. Mia and aria watches me with an horrified expression, but I didn't care at that moment.

"Ma,its almost nine. I think its time to get you into the shower" mia spoke after a moment of silence.

I shook my head "I am not going"

"Ma please,you have to go. You know what Sir Rossi is capable of doing, he could hurt you more" aria added.

Of course I know what he is capable of doing,he is a terrible being and doesn't deserve to live. I felt like screaming and pulling my hair,but the ache and fear in my heart is still there.

"Ma"

I turned around "I am going to take a bath"

I head into the bathroom ensuring the door was locked before moving towards my plan. I look through the cabinet until I found the blade I wanted, I grinned and place it on the sink before stripping naked and head into the shower. I took a Long shower and when I was done,I stuffed the blade into my towel before heading out of the bathroom.

"Ma,do you need help getting dressed?" Mia asked and aria was nowhere to be found in the room.

I shook my head "I am perfectly fine with dressing up myself"

I walk into the closet and I grinned seeing the luggage on the floor, I bring out the blade and immediately zip open the luggage before putting it in.

"Ma please, you could get in serious trouble if You push through with your plans"

I look up and mia was at the doorway "What I do is none of your business"

"I am worried about you Ma,Sir Rossi is the heir if anything happened to h.."

I cut her off "I don't need your lecture, I am perfectly fine with taking care of myself"

She stepped further into the room "I don't want something bad to happen to you,you could get killed what would I do then if it happened?"

"I will be fine"

"Ma please"

I sighed deeply "I want to get changed, in the meantime prepare breakfast for me"

She nodded knowing I won't back down, she slowly walks out of the room and I pick a random pair of leggings and a fluffy sweater. I put on my underwear before getting dressed and paired it with an high knee boot. I head back into the room and grinned seeing the tray of breakfast, but what made me immensely happy was the knife,just great.

After eating breakfast, I was quick to stuff the knife into my luggage before aria and mia walked in. It was time to leave, so we exit the room with aria dragging my luggage. We stopped outside the mansion, after a moment a car pulled up in front of us and amara stepped out.