14

ROSSI ESPOSITO POV

It was finally time to pay little bird a visit, I need to get started with my plans. Marino informed me that don already left the mansion with Pablo.

I step out of my room and Matilda was leaning on the wall across my room. She grins widely and walk over to me,and wrap her arms around my waist.

"I missed you baby"

I push her gently away from me "What are you doing here?"

"To see you obviously, I missed you so damn much baby"

"I don't have time for your bullshit,what exactly do you want?"

She giggles "Why do you doubt me Rossi?is it so hard to believe that I came especially to see you?"

I narrowed my eyes at her but she only grinned in response, I turned to leave but she grabs my wrist stopping me. I turned my gaze back to her and she let's go of my wrist.

"Fine!!my father insists on having dinner with you tonight"

"I am busy"

She pouts "Dont you love me anymore Rossi?"

I stared at her in disbelief, never have I fallen in love with another. The only people I love are my family and not some slut who is only after my money.

"Dont make me forbid you for coming to my mansion Matilda, because you are getting on my nerves"

"But Rossi!" She whines.

I wrap my hand tightly around her neck "No one raises their voice at me"

I let Go of her and walk away without looking back at her. Soon I got to my mansion and drove over to don's mansion. The guards outside cowered in fear and let me in immediately, I walk in and up the stairs.

I bumped into someone when I got to the second floor. She gasped and goes down on her knees,there stood father second mistress and I snarled at her in annoyance for daring to bump into me.

"F-forgive me sir!!I didn't mean to!!" She spoke with tears in her eyes.

"Maybe I should gouge out your eyes for disrespecting me"

The first tear slip from her eyes "I a-am s-sorry sir"

"I apologize on mistress behalf,and she will be punished by don when he returns" Beatrice the head maid of don suddenly appears out of nowhere and spoke.

I glared at her "I want her punished, do you think you are qualified to stop me?"

Beatrice shook her Head "I am sorry sir,how do you wish to have her punished?"

I look down at the girl on her knees who was trembling on the floor. She reminds me of my mother who was also a mistress, mom was usually punished by father whenever she made a mistake. And now here I am wanting to punish her,I am just like my father.

"Sir" Beatrice voice snapped me back to reality.

I helped the mistress to her feet's,she looks taken aback by my action but doesn't dare speak. I walk away from them without another word and stopped walking when I got to little birds room. I twist the knob opened and she was sat on the couch reading through a book.

"Peaceful right?"

She gasped loudly and the book dropped down from her Hand. I took a sit on her bed and she stared at me with nothing but fear in her eyes.

"Crawl over to me little bird"

She shook her head "You can't be in here"

"I won't repeat myself anymore little bird, crawl over to me or mia and aria will pay the price"