ROSSI ESPOSITO POV....

I dragged little bird out of the restaurant, and her little whimper made me even more annoyed. Marco was about to step into the car with us,but with a single glare he took a step back.

"W-where are you taking me?" She asked after I droved for a while.

I grip onto the wheels tightly "Shut up"

She was quiet afterwards and soon I got to my destination, she was confused when we walked into a diner. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but my baby needs to be well fed. I couldn't care less if it mother starves herself to death.

"Why are we here?"

I glared hard at her "Do you want to return to the restaurant? I would gladly take you back"

She gulped "I am sorry"

Soon our menu was brought and I ordered for the both of us. She kept on fidgeting in her seat, and she looks really nervous. It was really getting on my nerves, how could she be so fucking weak? She is an Esposito now, she needs to grow some fucking balls.

"C-can I ask a question?"

I ignored her and sent a quick text to Marco, to take care of the mess at the restaurant. I look back at Nadia who looks like she was about to start crying again. The waitress returned with our food, and I took a sip from my coffee first.

"S-ir, can I ask a question"

I Inhaled sharply "Eat your damn food"

"It's urgent"

"Eat"

She looks defeated and slumped down on her seat. They is going to be an event at the orphanage in two weeks, I have to bring her with me. But she is so disappointing,I might have to take someone else in her stead. She is nothing but a weakling, she is not fit to stand as my wife.

"I am done. Can I ask a question now?"

I sighed "Go ahead then"

"What do you know about my brother? Where does he live now?"

I chuckled "And you think you are qualified enough to get those answers from me?"

"P-please, I haven't heard a word about my brother for years. I really need to know how is doing, please"

"When I feel you are qualified enough to know,I will tell you everything you need"

She glared hard at me "What the fuck do you mean qualified? I need to know about my brother!!"

"And you shall know about him"

"When?"

"When I feel is the right time"

She scoffed "Fuck you Rossi Esposito"

I stared at her in amusement, I was so damn proud of her that she was standing up for herself. This is exactly how a wife of an Esposito should act, not like a weakling.

"They is going to be a family dinner when we return back home. The whole family will be there, along with father's mistresses"

Her eyes lit up "His mistresses? Will I get to talk to them? I really miss them. I haven't had the chance to see them for so long"