2

ROSSI ESPOSITO POV...

My room door was pushed opened and I look up and saw it was Matilda. I frowned irritated by her presence, she took a step towards me but with a glare, she stepped back.

"Rossi, you have to take revenge for me" she pouted stomping her feet's Like a child.

I took a sit on the sofa "Is that your reason for coming into my room unannounced and without my permission? How many damn times should I repeat myself that you shouldn't step your foot into my room? Would a bullet to your fucking Head prove to you how serious i am?"

She gulps "I am sorry Rossi. A slut dared to talk back at me and it got me so pissed, you have to take revenge for me"

I growled fed up of her bullshit, I stood up and wrap my hand around her neck. She struggles hard to release herself from my tight grip, but I wasn't ready to let her go.

"P-p-please" she choked out.

I released her and grip unto her hair tightly, and throw her out of my room. I slam the door shut and run my fingers through my hair, fucking slut got me so pissed off.

I took off my robe and let it fall to the ground before stepping into the shower. After showering, I walked into my closet and just then my phone rings.

"Speak"

He chuckled "What got you so riled up?"

"Speak"

He laughs "Something went wrong with the shipment and Don ordered that you sort it out"

"That old hag" I gritted out.

"Suck it up Rossi and get your ass here"

"Best watch the way you speak to me Marino"

"Yeah, yeah like I am scared of you. See you soon Rossi at the warehouse" and with that he hung up.

I sighed and pick a suit to wear,I got dressed and tuck my gun into my pant before walking out of the room.

Soon I arrived at the warehouse,I parked my car before stepping down. Lorenzo and Marino stood right outside my car.

"Where are the fuckers who were left in charge of the shipment?"I ask as I make my way into the warehouse.

"Over there sir" Lorenzo answered.

I look over to where he pointed and saw six men kneeling on the floor, brutally bruised up. Their eyes locked with mine and I could see the fear in it, and I chuckled.

"What went wrong with the shipment?"

"C-cops" they all stuttered in unison.

I laughed hysterically "Cops? are you shitting me right now?!! we have the cops under our control and they would never dare to stop us from our shipment."

"H-have Mercy sir!we were tricked" one of the men spoke up sobbing.

I rub my temple tiredly "What is the third rule of our mafia?"

"Have mercy sir!" Yet Another one cried out.

I outstretched my hand and Marino knew exactly what I wanted. I grip the baseball bat Marino placed on my hand, and swing it across the fool who dared to beg when I asked a question. Blood wheeze out and I continuously swing the bat on his head until his head was smashed.

"What is the third rule of our mafia?" I asked yet again.

"When a mission is given out,it should be done accurately, if anything goes wrong we have to pay the price With our lives" they spoke in unison.