28

ROSSI ESPOSITO POV...

"You are married!!!!"

I look up from the files I was going through and glared at her. I wasn't expecting her visit so early, who the fuck let her in,in the first place?

"I am not in the mood for your bullshit"

She glares at me angrily "I just got back from Europe and guessed what? I was welcomed with the news of your wedding!! You have been married for days!! And you didn't Even care to inform me"

I lean back on my seat "And why should I care about your opinion?"

She huffs and comes over to my side, plopping herself down on my lap "I thought we meant something to each other? You hurt me Rossi. My father wasn't so pleased either. You are the don now, I am sure you are going to need his support"

"And what makes you think that?"

"He has resources Rossi,and he trusts you. He never trusted your father, which is why he never swore loyalty to him. But with you, he is willing to work with you"

I quirk my brow at her "In exchange for what?"

She smirks "I get to be your girlfriend. We both know damn well that your wife is not suitable for the job. You need someone as strong as me by your side, not her. So what do you say Rossi?"

I push her off my lap and she gawked at me in disbelief. I ignored her stare and go through the file once again,before signing it. A shipment is to be made in two days between Tokyo, that old bastard doesn't agree to shit easily. So he sends a contract over and demands we sign it,I hate taking orders from others but this deal matters to me.

"Rossi!! Listen to me for crying out loud!!! Don't you feel remorseful for what you did to me? Why are you so fucking heartless? Why can't you just love me like I love you? Is that too much to ask of you?!"

I sighed "I don't love"

She rose up to her feet's wiping her tears off "I can teach you how to love me, just give me the chance to do so. I need you to love me, you don't even have feelings for your wife!!"

"Get the fuck out of my office"

She pouted "No"

I glared at her harder "Leave"

"You are going to regret doing this to me"

"I won't"

She huffs loudly,walking out of my office. I sighed deeply feeling drained of all energy, she really got on my nerves. It has been a few days since I became don, and I am already exhausted. I never wanted to be don,I never wanted to be a part of this life. But after Rossi's incident, I had no choice but to suck it up and it was all my fault.

FLASHBACK

The thudding on my door made me rise up to my feet's. I knew it was up to no good,so I push the sheets off my body and quietly run into the closet, I hid behind the couch. Soon I heard footsteps in my bedroom, and I gulped in fear.

"Get your ass out here Rossi!!" Father angry snarls made me grip the couch tightly.

Mother died two years ago,but I still couldn't bear to look at him. I am scared of him,I am scared of what he could make me do. I screamed loudly when I was yanked up to my feet's, I realized it was Pablo who lifted me up. Father stares at me silently and I knew I would be punished severely.