10

NADIA BIANCHI POV...

My eyes slowly opens and I groaned slightly, and slowly stood up from the bed. A loud thud was heard from outside the door, so I immediately run out from my room.

"I am leaving Lucas, you can't make me stay and I am taking our son with us"

Dad goes down on his knees "Please honey, I will do better. I will stop gambling, I will be a better husband to you"

"No!!!I don't need you" mom screamed angrily.

This can't be happening, mom can't leave us. So I slowly stepped out from my hiding spot and they both turned their attention to me.

"M-mom,are you leaving us?" My lips wobbles on the verge of tears.

"I am sorry Nadia, when you grow up you will understand why I had to leave" and with that she turns on her heels leaving the house.

Dad kept on crying, but I was too frozen to leave. She is really gone and she is never coming back to us.

"Dad"

He turns around "This is all your fault!!! You ungrateful shit!!!"

I woke up with a gasp, I was sweaty all over and my hair stuck to my face. Why did I dream of that night again? Why did I dream of the day mom left? If she hadn't left,would my life have been different? Would I still be home with Matilda? Will I be in college?.

I slowly stood up from the bed and walked into my bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror and what stared back at me is a broken girl,will I ever be happy?.

FLASHBACK

Waking up the next morning was the hardest for me,I couldn't hold the bile in my throat and threw up on the floor. I felt sticky and disgusted with myself and I was glad the pig was not in.

I slowly stood up from the bed and put on my clothes from last night. I finally got to my room with great difficulty and make my way into my bathroom and searched through the cabinets until I finally found it.

A smile grew on my face seeing the blade and I waste no time in slitting my wrist. I screamed in pain but for some reason, it made Me calm and happy. So I slit my other wrist and slump down to the floor,watching as my wrists bleed with interest.

"Ma!!!" A high pitched screeched was heard but I don't bother paying attention to it.

"Ma,please listen to me" that same voice spoke but I don't bother looking at the person, my full attention was on my bleeding wrist.

After what felt like forever,I was snapped out of my thoughts when a hand caress my face,bringing me back to reality.

"You are stronger than this Nadia, you shouldn't give them the satisfaction that you are dying inside"

I broke down in tears "I c-cant d-do that,it hurts so damn much Greta"

She wraps her arms around me and I broke down into more tears. The pain in my heart was too much to bear, I just want to die!!!is that too much to ask?.

She pulls back "Nadia,let get you treated okay?"

"No!!no!!!i have no reason to live anymore. My body is tarnished by both of them!they took away my virtue,they took away my will to live. All my life I couldn't decide for myself, let me die already Greta p-please"

"You shouldn't speak of death, I know you are hurting. But you should think about your life outside these walls, you should think about the life you left behind. They is Someone waiting and hoping for your return right? How do you think they would feel seeing you in this broken state?"