16

LORENZO MARCUS POV

I giggled loudly as Rossi chases me, I could tell he was getting close and just then I saw Lucia ahead and I waste no time in running faster. But Rossi was faster,he caught me and push me gently to the floor and his hands comes to my sides.

I pouts "I am sorry"

His toothy grin was mischievous and he started tickling me. I laughed loudly trying to get away from him,just then Rossi was pulled away from me and I frowned.

"Lucia!" Rossi shouted in excitement and hugged her.

I stood up also and joined Rossi in hugging her. I was just a little kid back then to not understand the reason why she pushed Rossi away. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Rossi,she doesn't stop until we got to our room.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from Rossi?!"

I look down at my feet's "But he is my friend"

"Shut up!! Don't you ever say that!!!" She suddenly shouted and I flinched.

"I a-am sorry"

I heard her sigh before she knelt down to my size,she cups my face wiping my tears away.

"I am sorry for raising my voice at you,you love me right?"

I sniffed "Yes"

"Then listen to Me from now on,you only have me and no one else"

"Okay"

I woke up with a loud gasp and I was sweating hard. Tears wells up in my eyes at yet another memory of Lucia, who suddenly disappeared almost two years ago now. Every single day I keep on asking myself, why did she leave me?did I do something wrong?was I not a good brother to her?though she was only six years older than me, she acted like a mother figure to me.

I stood up from the bed and head towards the balcony, I slide the door open and shivered by the cold. I run my fingers through my hair with a sigh, not even Rossi was able to help me find her,including Amara.

FLASHBACK

How long has it been since Lucia suddenly disappeared? I have no idea and it's making Me feel uneasy. I stood up to leave my room when Rosa walked in with a smile on her face, but I just couldn't return the smile.

"Are you okay?" Rosa asked softly.

I shook my head with a long sigh "Lucia is missing"

"Missing?what do you mean by that?"

I sucked in a deep breath and took a sit on my bed. Did I do something wrong to Lucia? Is she fed up with the fact that Rossi and I are still friends? Or did she find out about my relationship with Rosa?it couldn't be, no one knows about our relationship.

"Babe, talk to me please"

I look up at her with tears in my eyes "She refused to pick up my calls or respond to my message's. And now I can't contact her anymore, I am scared Rosa"

She embraced me and I lean my head on her chest,letting the tears finally fall. How long has it been since I held in my emotions? Lucia has been missing for a week now.

"She will be fine Lorenz"

I sniffed pulling back "How do you know that?"

"Because she is a  fighter,just like you"