13

NADIA BIANCHI POV

I was informed by mia that an important guest will be coming in tonight, that I have to dress up and be on my best behavior. Bullshit!! This is my chance to prove to that pig that he can't control me.

So here I am sat on my vanity, aria styling my hair and mia looking through my closet for a dress to wear.

"Is this really necessary?" I groaned yet again.

"Yes ma. Don loves to show off his mistresses, so you have to look pretty"

I sighed "When mia comes back in,can you Inform her that I don't need much makeup?'

She frowns " You don't have to tell me that ma,you can always order her whenever you please"

"Order her?mia doesn't listen to me"

"Then I will have to report her to madam Beatrice"

"Mia is your sister, and you both are under me. So don't have her reported, I love the way she treats me"

"Really ma?"

"Yes,now get on with my hair"

After an hour or so of torture, I was finally allowed to stand up. I look at the dress laid out on the table and shook my Head in distaste.

"Mia,do you seriously expect me to walk out of this room in a lilac dress?"

"You don't like the dress?"

I rolled my eyes "I will Pick something to wear myself, in the meantime get me something to drink"

She nodded and I make my way into the closet. I settled on a black one shoulder single sleeve dress,with a slit which will definitely reach my mid thigh.

I took off my bathrobe and put on the dress, then I grab a four inches black heels and paired it with the dress. I smiled to myself before walking back into the room,aria smiled at me but Mia has a frown on her face.

"You look beautiful Ma" aria says with a smile.

Beautiful? I am anything but beautiful. I walk over to the vanity and look at myself in the mirror. I look good but definitely not beautiful, father made it clear to me about how hideous I truly look.

Flashback

I felt excited and nervous at the same time, polina invited me over for her birthday party. This is going to be my first time in forever to attend a party.

"You look beautiful sis" Matilda gushes.

I blushed and stare at myself in the mirror. I was dressed in a simple off the shoulder grey dress which I paired with a choker that I bought for a cheap price. My curly hair was tightly locked in a ponytail and I put on light makeup.

"Do you think I am going to make a fool out of myself?"

My twelve years old sister scoffed "Of course not!all eyes will be on you, you look really beautiful"

I look back at the mirror with tears in my eyes. Mom left us when I was only fifteen with Luigi and I miss them both a lot. I am seventeen now and it hasn't been easy for me. Which is why I need to be at polina birthday, I want to be free for once.