29

NADIA BIANCHI POV...

"What have you done,little bird?"

I gulped in fear and backed away from him. He doesn't seem happy about it,because he yanked me over to him by my ankles. I bit my lips to hold in my whimpers, I couldn't bear to look at him.

"What did you do to Matilda?"

I still did not respond,too scared to move. He forces me up to my feet, but I looked down at my feet. He gripped my hair harshly, forcing me to look at him.

"What did you do to Matilda?!!!"

"I a-am s-sorry" I whimpered on the verge of tears.

He grips my Chin harshly "I asked you a fucking question bitch, and I expect an answer"

"S-she hit me first. I couldn't sit back and let her hurt me,I didn't know she was important to you"

He chuckles "Important? You need to get this into your damn brain,everyone in this house has more worth than you. You are nothing, you have no right to lay your hands on anyone"

His words hurt me more than I could bear, I silently cried unable to speak. The physical pain I felt,couldn't comprehend with the pain I felt emotional. I am tired,I am so fucking tired of living.

"Useless" he mutters letting go of me completely, he was halfway into the bathroom when I spoke.

"What did I ever do to you? I know damn well that my father was a piece of shit for selling me off to your father, for a crime I didn't commit!! I have paid the price for my father's sin,I lost Polina, I lost my unborn child for it. What more do you want from me Rossi? Why do you have to hate me so much? Why do you have to treat me like crap?I am not your fucking punching bag!! I am human Rossi!! When are you going to realize that?"

He turned around slowly, his heated eyes didn't scare me. I was fed up of everything, I am tired of being treated like trash. I need to know why I was being treated this way, I don't deserve it.

"Tell me you asshole!! Why do you treat me like trash?! Do you think its fucking nice to abuse me? Does it makes you all high and mighty when you treat me this way? You are pathetic Rossi!!!"

He was right in front of me immediately, but I didn't back down. I knew he wouldn't hurt me because I was carrying his child, but I was so wrong. His fist lands on my stomach hard and I let out an horrifying scream. I slump down to the floor, clutching unto my stomach.

"Shit!!!" I heard him say but I was far too gone to care, all I could feel right now was pain. Everything around me happened in a blur, I was lifted off the floor by someone. All I could think about at that moment, was my baby, soon I let the darkness consume me.

The sound of a monitor beeping, was the first sound i heard when I opened my eyes. I looked around the white room and frowned, what the hell am I doing here? How did I get here? Why does it feel like I was hit by a truck?

The door opens and a man in a white robe walks in, he smiles softly at me when he saw me. He slowly approached me and stopped at the side of the bed.

"I am glad you are awake,Mrs Esposito"

I frowned, I haven't been addressed that way since I got married to him. What the hell happened to me? I gasped when the memories comes flooding in.